[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you dislike about?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1459834150741.jpg (94KB, 640x495px) Image search: [Google]
1459834150741.jpg
94KB, 640x495px
>tfw you're part of the majority that think SM are great games and a thousand times better than the dogshit we got in Gen 6

You can be as vocal as you want, but the poll results don't lie.
>>
Well, gen VI games were among the worst ones in the series, so the bar wasn't exactly high
>>
I actually really like how story oriented it is. It's a refreshing change of pace from going from gym to gym with some story sprinkled around. People pointing out it really has nothing to do with your character tend to forget it has always been that way, your character just sort of gets in the way. Well.. Normally. They do always make you go do everything.

Do I want all future games to be this story filled? Nah, but I don't mind one generation. It's clear they are trying different things, and eventually they'll get it right.
>>
>>29891979
The game IS linear and IS cutscene filled but yeah it's a good game. I kind of feel bumping this just contributes to the cancer but the board is currently engulfed in a tumor so fuck it.
>>
>>29891979
The fact that they completely took the ability from me to explore places on my own without being sent around from cutscene to cutscene. What happened to mysteries in this game?
>>
Eh, I liked ORAS as a game and enjoyed it a lot during my run. It was easy, yeah, but so is SM. Does it live up to RSE? No, but I did also like all the redesigns and new graphics. The details like water reflecting the stars were visually impressive.

XY felt easy and linear too, but at the time I was just impressed with the new 3d direction Pokemon was going for.

I like all Pokemon games, some are better than the others, but I don't consider any of them "dogshit".
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.