[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Midnight Release Bingo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

My friends and I are going to a local Gamestop for the midnight release of S&M, and we're making bingo sheets for the event. We need some ideas. We've got 36 so far, but we could always use more. There will be a small tournament held there by the owner of a local comic book store, so we've already taken that into account for things like "sore loser" and "smogon team."
For an idea of demographics, we live in the midwest (St. Louis), and the gamestop we're going to is in a slightly suburban area.
>>
>>29889325
not having the game already...
>>
File: 1477063630747.jpg (34KB, 402x368px) Image search: [Google]
1477063630747.jpg
34KB, 402x368px
>Game releases at 7pm local time on Thursday

No midnight release for me...
>>
>>29889340
>Being a piratefag
>>
Is it worth going to a midnight release if you have no friends?
>>
File: POTC3a.png (669KB, 794x528px) Image search: [Google]
POTC3a.png
669KB, 794x528px
>>29889340
Shut up!!
>>
>>29889474
I always go to get the game at midnight, so yes.
>>
>>29889325
Eevee evolution fag
Gen 4 strats
Showderp tier team
In game team fag
Legendary only fag
Genwunner
Actual autist
Girl gamer XD
There you go op, some tropes I see at Pokemon tourneys
>>
>>29889325
why cant you just get the game the next day? it'll still be there. or are you just there for the small tournament?
>>
>>29889625
Have you ever gotten laid doing that?
>>
-loud, fat edgy girl with skinny boyfriend
-someone actually wearing a tail
-pocky
-token black guy
>>
Obese guy saying he's picking Primarina

Someone in Ash cosplay

Pokemon Go is mentioned

Someone brings pokemon plushes
>>
>>29890064
What does "Girl Gamer XD" entail? Just being female?
>>
>>29890439
The only girls working there are the ones behind the counter whenever I go here in Kentucky.
>>
>>29890554
>Being a girl
>Saying they love Pokemon but they can only name Pikachu
>Kick their ass in a heartbeat and they call bullshit

Or so I think.
>>
>>29890334
Why can't you mind your own damn business?
>>29890439
I can't imagine anyone would WANT to get laid from anyone at these events
>>29890441
>>29890064
>>29890467
These are fucking fantastic, although the black guy thing is very likely to happen because the nearby university has a large population of black dudes who LOVE anime
>>29890554
Also, we already have "person with multiple pieces of zelda clothing" so the girl gamer thing is already covered
>>
>>29890647
Maybe their team consisted of Pikachu, Mimiku, Pichu, hat Pikachu, Raichu, and Alola Raichu (everything named Pikachu, of course).
>>
>>29890807
Ding-ding-ding! We have a winner!
>>
>>29890334
Unless you have work or some other commitment, why not get it as soon as possible?
>>
>>29890796
What is the thing that black guys have for Dragon Ball in particular?
I don't understand it, but I know so many black dudes that just dig DBZ.
>>
>>29890334
Actually, stores in my area that sell it did run out of them (a previous Pokemon game that came out) when I didn't pre order or go to a midnight release. Wal-Mart ran out too.

OP, add "person who doesn't talk to anyone" on the list
and add "someone with their headphones/earplugs in"
and "person with a video game tattoo"
and "person talking about memes outside of the internet"
>>
>>29890554
>>29890647 pretty much this
They go for easy attention from autists and fat neckbeards, are absolute shit at the game, will gave a strop when they get beat, calm down a neckbeard trades her his Mew/Shiny Eevee etc. then attempts to flirt with anyone who's remotely normie looking. Like pottery.
There are plenty of girls who play Pokemon who are fine and could 6-0 most of this board, but Go introduced the insufferable cunts mentioned above in droves
>>
Is there Anyway of knowing if stores are doing midnight releases of the SM?
>>
>>29890881
I have a feeling it's highly variable by area, but I really could see them running out of Pokemon. It's one of those things that just sells like hot cakes.
>>
>>29890904
My local GameStop is doing a Pokemon Go event. Surely there'll be some fags there who say shit like "ew no pokemon is for nerds i'm just here for the go event"
>>
>>29890929
Call your store, I don't think there's an online tool. I just know mine is doing it because they put a sign up.
>>
>>29890929
Call the store and ask them? Like that's it man.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.