[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

F U C K

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: wojak.jpg (49KB, 626x750px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
49KB, 626x750px
I can't handle this anymore... EVERYONE is playing this god damn game, I've been out of this board to avoid spoilers, I've been eliminating ALL pokémon related videos from my youtube feed but STILL get spoilers from fucking TITLES. On top of not being able to play the game because my 3DS is stock firmware I will NEED to wait until the TWENTY THIRD because I'm in fucking Europe...

I'll be able to watch Alola anime before being able to play the Alola region game! FUCK THIS SHIT!
>>
The professor is the champion for this game
>>
>>29887967
N dies.
>>
Just have a bad memory, and only a few things will be spoiled.
>>
Lusamine is the main antagonist.
Lillie and Gladion are her children.
The Professor is the champion.
>>
>>29887967
Don't worry. The game is shit anyway.
>>
>>29887967
Make your browser automatically delete history whenever you close it. Sure, you have to log in everywhere again and again again but at least your YouTube feed and other media that recommends you stuff based on your search or watch history.
>>
>>29887975
>>29887979
Faggots. Fuck off, I'm not reading anymore comments.

I've been working to distract myself but it's IMPOSSIBLE. When I'm online I feel the urge to check 4chan. I've been shitposting on fucking /pol/ to avoid looking here. Thank god serebii has no spoilers.

FUCKING DATAMINERS UPLOADING VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE

Fuck nintendo of europe and their shitty business decisions. I'll have to wait MORE THAN A WEEK. ONLY IN THE OTHER TUESDAY!
>>
File: goldface3.jpg (78KB, 328x317px) Image search: [Google]
goldface3.jpg
78KB, 328x317px
There is no national dex.

Lillie fucks off to Kanto at the end of the game to become a real trainer.

Cosmog evolves into the games legendary.

Trainers Red, Blue and Cynthia are in the post game battle tree.
>>
>>29887967
find someone that is willing to downgrade your 3ds! Where are you living?
>>
Serves you well gor being a fag
>>
>>29887967
>didn't hack his 3ds

serves you right lel
>>
File: 1293420409605.jpg (70KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1293420409605.jpg
70KB, 480x360px
>>29887967
>updating when it was said to not go past 11.0
You only have yourself to blame.
Pick up a $99 n3ds on black friday and don't make the same mistake. They won't have the new firmware, and follow the damn guide this time around.
>>
>>29888022
You said delete history, not cookies.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.