[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

IS IT MORE FUN THAN X&Y!?
>>
>>29885894
yep
>>
>>29885894
yes but runs worse
>>
>>29885894
yes
>>
>>29885894
Lots of things are more fun than X and Y, tho

Sun and Moon is one of those things.
>>
No,there's too few old pokemon.
BW1 is worse trough,who would play a game with only new pokemon?
XY was the pinacle of the series.
>>
>>29885956

XD
>>
File: 1402370565851.jpg (25KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
1402370565851.jpg
25KB, 500x481px
>>29885906
>>29885925
thank you, I can't wait to play it.

I skipped X&Y so I can't wait to finally mess around with customization

>>29885921
I'm no stickler for that kind of thing
>>
Best in 4 YEARS
>>
Not really.
Better in some areas, worse in others.
>>
>>29885956
interesting opinion and I imagine you're just shitposting, but could you elaborate on some things that are better in X&Y?
>>29885972
u2
>>
>>29885968
i still don't get how people like GEN 5.
Don't tell me new pokemon,nobody cares about that crap
>>
>>29885999
having to few old pokemon makes the game boring.
>>
>>29885999
So if someone just says "yes" you buy into that because it aligns with you preconceived opinion but if you see negative opinions suddenly its shitposting and "needs to be more elaborated"
It seems you already made your mind so why make this thread? Just to reassure yourself?
Enjoy your regret when you are dong with the game in a couple of days.
>>
>>29886007
>nobody cares about that crap
Wrong.
>>
>>29885894
Yes.
Then again going to church is more fun than XY.
>>
>>29886007
Let's see

>great soundtrack
>great pokemon distribution (BW1 has lots of new diverse pokeshits in each area while BW2 has lots of old diverse pokemans)
>memorable characters
>the exp mechanics
>actually challenging at some points
>animated sprites are godlike
>actually a decent storyline for once

The region is debatable. Despite looking like an hallway simulator, there were lots of great places.
>>
>>29886007
get some taste
>>
>>29886038
I'm just excited you autist, if I didn't want to know about the games flaws I wouldn't have asked for elaboration at all
>>
Better in every single regard other than smaller dex
>>
File: 1470168276391.jpg (455KB, 372x940px) Image search: [Google]
1470168276391.jpg
455KB, 372x940px
>>29885894
I'm only halfway through the game but what I've played is by FAR better than XY. Not my favorite games in the series, but it's thoroughly enjoyable (though I'm playing with the Exp. Share off, no items mid-battle and no Z-Moves beyond just testing what they do, so that probably contributes) and does a lot of things right compared to XY. It's still a flawed experience and has some of the same problems as Gen 6, but it's good enough to stand out as something worth experiencing at least, assuming the quality stays the same all the way to the end of the game. Also Rotomdex is unironically a great addition to the game; I don't care about the map marker bullshit but I enjoy it as a character and for the super edgy Pokédex entries it has for some Pokémon.

The tutorial section at the start is worse than BW2's, though. I swear it lasts hours before you're given relative freedom, you can barely take two steps without getting railroaded.
>>
>>29886038
Have you ever thought that people build their opinions based on their perseption of the world and their rationalization of this, and as such assume everyone who shares the same opinion has the same reasons and don't need to explain themselves?

And that, logically, someone who challenges your viewpoint must explain themselves if they want to be understood?
>>
Lads
The jellyfish ran away from the aether foundation
Was it capturable or its canon that it fucked off
>>
>>29886083
Holy shit is it possible for someone to be this wrong?
>>memorable characters

All the "memorable" characters are all uninteresting Mary Sues, especially N.

>>actually challenging at some points

Not really, you just seem to really suck at the games.
>but muh Ghetsis' Hydreigon

literally the easiest of his mons to kill if you can outspeed it's mediocre speed.
>>animated sprites are godlike

Now this is just some serious shit taste, as bad the 3D in XY was, nothing will ever come close to being as bad as Gen 5 sprites
>>actually a decent storyline for once

A bland story forced on you every five seconds that is just plain retarded is not decent.

Everything else you said however, is objectively correct.
>>
>>29886007
>nobody cares for that crap
>in Pokemon
>>
Totem battles are far better than any of X/Y's gyms and exp scaling is back from gen 5.

The only problem I have with it is too many cutscenes and too much Lillie.

Overall, above average for a pokemon game and way better than X/Y.
>>
>>29886919
T W O
W
O
>>
>>29886919
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.