[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys think GameStop has Sun and Moon yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0959.jpg (373KB, 1600x1030px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0959.jpg
373KB, 1600x1030px
You guys think GameStop has Sun and Moon yet?
>>
>>29885014
Yes, but not enough for you
>>
>>29885014
The physical copies in the back? Yes.
>>
>>29885014
They get them like 2 weeks before the release, you numbskull.
>>
>>29885185
Hey, if the guy has no retail experience, it's not unreasonable he doesn't know how this shit works.
>>
>>29885222
It's common sense really
>>
>>29885222
Do you think they'd give one to me if I'd pay for it? GameStop employees seem like they would do that type of thing.
>>
>>29885671
Hell no. Gamestop employees can sure fuck up, but they aren't going to break street date for a major Nintendo title.
Your leaks come from Mom and Pop type shops.
>>
>>29885243
He's right, you know. It doesn't take a genius to understand - you physically can't ship hundereds of copies of a given game to lots of different stores overnight.

And of course there's also other stuff to consider but this should be enough to make you understand that they have the game already.
>>
>>29885185
MH Generations only arrived the day of release at my EB Games because of a potential postage strike
>>
>>29885671
Gamestop? No.
Some smaller shop, if they happen to accept preorders of S/M? Maybe, try at your own "risk".
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.