[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: ice.jpg (94KB, 1024x504px) Image search: [Google]
ice.jpg
94KB, 1024x504px
So let's get this straight. There are at least 3 new Pokémon of every type -- every single one -- in Alola, save Ice. Of which there is only 1. And it's shit.

I get that it's a tropical region. I get that there are new Alolan forms of Kanto mons (which technically do not count). But why the fuck is Ice treated like shit, again and again? Why do they have such a hard-on for Water, but can't show any love to its cooler cousin? Jesus Christ. I love winter, snow, and all things cold. Ice type has always been my favorite. All I want is a speedy special attacker (125+ SpA/Speed) with a decent special movepool. Fuck this shit.
>>
>>29884118
they dont even need to introduce a new pokemon, they have to make ice resist more moves
>>
>>29884118
They got hail buffs, aurora veil and the best ice type since Weavile and Mamoswine
>>
>Gen where Ice was most buffed
>Feel like it was treated like shit

How?
>>
>>29884118
Ice is my favorite type and I fell your pain, I wish they could show the type more love too.
If they would give it some other resistances I fell like it could be a good type defensively
>>
You said it yourself it's just a regional thing. Sinnoh is a far north region and lacks fire types. Hoenn isn't as industrialized and has plenty of water and wilderness and the Pokémon types reflect that
>>
>>29884460
This. It's also why Water is the most numerous type by far - because the vast majority of life on Earth is in the seas.

Though I wonder - what's the explanation for why Kanto has the most Poison-types than any other region? Is Kanto the most polluted? The most urban?
>>
>>29884460

Except it's not, because if it were then there would have been 20+ new Ice types in Sinnoh, and there were only 4. More Water and Grass types, of course. Always are.
>>
Just wait until the games take place in Antartica or Greenland or something like that.
>>
>>29884338
Wait, I missed something. How was it buffed?
>>
>>29884538
Not all Poison types have to do with pollution. Ones like Arbok and Ariados are simply venomous.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.