[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is kalos ash better than sinnoh ash?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

is kalos ash better than sinnoh ash?
>>
File: 1476039803420.gif (2MB, 382x289px) Image search: [Google]
1476039803420.gif
2MB, 382x289px
>>29883540
>Drawing one taller than the other.
>>
>>29883586
But Kalos Ash is in fact taller
>>
>>29883540
Yes
>>
>>29883609
>>
>>29883540
Sinnoh Ash was the smartest one.
>>
>>29883540
Sinnoh Ash actually worked with his Pokemon to teach them unique strategies and new attacks. Kalos Ash really only taught Hawlucha how to Flying Press. Sinnoh Ash was constantly giving orders and battle plans to his Pokemon, more so than Kalos as well. I.e, in the League final, aside from Pikachu carrying that team of jobbers, Noivern, Hawlucha, Goodra, and even Greninja didn't employ any kind of tactics to give them the edge in battle, they just straight up tried to outmatch the opponent everytime.
>>
>>29883540
I like to imagine kalos ash as around the same age and height as luffy from one piece.
>>
>>29883843
No

>>29883932
>it's a DPnostalgiashitter thinking Ash used any other strategy than counter shield in DP
>>
>>29883540
Yes
>>
>>29883932
>says this when literally only infernape did shit against paul

Fucking kek
>>
>>29883990
>choosing Noctown versus Conway specifically because he knew Conway would have researched his team in advance, and then sending it out against Lickilicky, who couldn't reach it
>destroying Toxic Spikes with Flare Blitz
>escaping Paul's Gastrodon by Close Combating the ground
>teaching Heracross Sleep Talk to attempt a Guts Megahorn on Darkrai
>fighting Latios (with the same strategy he used against Alain's Metagross)
etc
>>
They are both equally bad. Sinnoh Ash's writers overused counter shields as a convenient way to escape situations and Kalos ash only brought 3 pokemon back home.

The only good battle in Sinnoh was Ash vs Paul (lake acuity) as well, while the only good battle in Kalos was Ash vs Olympia.
>>
>>29884076
>what is goodra against Shota
>bullshitting through stuff is strategy
Ash smashing iron tail on water to make sand storm dissapear is more strategy than that
>sleep causing guts to activate
>>
>>29884120
>Ash vs Olympia was the only good battle

Kys
>>
>>29884218
it's true.

both of the league battles rushed to the finals between greninja and charizard/sceptile, this is shown by the amount of double KOs that happened.
>>
XY Ash > DP Ash > AG Ash > BW Ash > OS Ash
>>
>>29884248
Literally only one battle was longer than those two and it was vs Paul but there Brock and Dawn had a shit load of screentime explaining shit
>>
>>29884179
>>what is goodra against Shota
Beam spam until double KO
>>
>>29884257
>OS Ash last

Holy shit, kill yourself with that fucking shit taste.
>>
Yes.

Only Noodle & Ben (the most austistic DPfags on here) think otherwise. Oh and that autistic Cilan fangirl. Yeah, those 3
>>
>>29884257
>XY Ash at top

Fuck off newfag
>>
>>29884303
He was retarded and hotheaded that didn't evolve shit
>>
>>29884333
Kys nostlagiagarbage
>>
>>29884291
I don't care about the length, I care about how each battle played out. The only two pokemon that mattered in either of them were Greninja and Pikachu.
>>
>>29884341
He was the only who actually have a personality.
>>
Sinnoh Ash > Kalos Ash

By the way

Dawn >>>>>>>>>>> Any random bag of trash from sinnoh >>>>>>> Serena
>>
>>29884333

Trips of truth
>>
>>29884304

I am so honored to be mentioned, here on 4chan by someone as worthless as you. Truly honored. :D

Oh, and XY Ash is an overrated piece of trash.
>>
>>29884304
who?
>>
>>29883540
Battlewise Kalos Ash is quite obviously superior, personalitywise though it goes to Sinnoh Ash because he hadn't lost it all entirely by then.
>>
>>29884420
>being retarded and hotheaded is having a good personality

NICE MEME
>>
>>29884487
>being literally garbage
>>
>>29883540
Back to containment thread.
>>
>>29884837
He's much more entertaining at the very least than his later incarnations.
>>
>>29884837
>being 10 years old and having comedic effect
>retarded
>>
>>29884487
You know somebody's opinion is completely irrelevant when said person is known for their garbage opinion and even has a name.
>>
>>29885391

At least I have a name, anon. :(
>>
>>29885449
is this ben? the same faggot who cries on tumblr about quitting his life and how the whole world hates him?

I feel so envious of your lifestyle and e-fame among Dawn rabid fanboys and perverts, i really do.

And if you're Noodle, your "artwork" is what's garbage. keep waiting for those commisions though, haha

smooches
>>
Ash is garbage no matters the version.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.