[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How challenging/easy are Sun/Moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: iris.png (1MB, 1348x1285px) Image search: [Google]
iris.png
1MB, 1348x1285px
Are they piss easy like gen 6 and gen 5 or do they go back to being slightly more difficult like the earlier gens?
>>
File: 1473436078373.jpg (316KB, 1000x931px) Image search: [Google]
1473436078373.jpg
316KB, 1000x931px
totem pokemon definitely can give you some trouble if your team isn't prepared, and there's a few battles that are surprisingly challenging. overall it's the same as any other pokemon game
>>
The latter.

Feels like gen 5 difficulty.
>>
>>29881594
its hard with the regional Pokemon they give you and also because the starters are not particularly strong.
>>
>>29881594
If I were to rate the difficutly from X&Y to R&S I would rate it around D&P
>>
>>29881594
You could tell they actually tried to make it harder.

>Totem pokemon have strategy built into the fights
>Later trainers have more than 3 pokemon
>Can't use Legendary pokemon in any of the boss fights (except the Elite 4)
>The Elite 4 have 5 Pokemon
The Plot Final Boss uses 5 Totem-powered Pokemon.
>>
Also with the way exp. Is given this gen is less likely your PKMN are overleveled when facing the story trainers. I used the exp share and the refresh Boost and I was all the time just 2-3 levels above the npc's. Also the trainers now make "predictions" and change PKMN more often.
>>
i skipped like half the trainers to give myself a harder challenge. actually had to strategize for some fights later in the game.
>>
>>29881594
totem pokemon are cheesed with z moves so its not hard
>>
>>29881594
Agree with the other posters, trainer have actual strats and swap out pokemans from time to time. Fucking got 2x sneaky pebbles used on me.
>>
Okay thanks guys, glad to hear that it's more challenging than the last few games. Sounds like GF may have actually listened to feedback.
>>
>>29882835
Ahahaha....
>Looks at Totem Vikavolt
Fuck you......
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.