[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ahaha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: a.jpg (54KB, 1024x256px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
54KB, 1024x256px
Ahaha
>>
>>29880967
xD
>>
>>29880967
not anymore.
>>
File: image.png (82KB, 746x407px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
82KB, 746x407px
>>29880967
DELET
>>
It's probably why they changed it. Gengar is actually the only mon with Levitate that doesn't even levitate in its idle animation
>>
>>29880967
Is the joke that the Golem is still alive to use that move?
>>
>>29880967
So glad they finally fixed this bug.
>>
I'm so fucking pissed

Gengar levitates 100% of the time in Pokken

How you gonna explain that shit away Gamefreak

HOW
>>
>>29881147
The same way they explain Magnezone, Beedril, or Venomoth
>>
>>29881147
He can also be hit with Ground attacks in Pokken.

Check and mate, sperg boy.
>>
>>29881147
Chandelurr
>>
>>29881147
>Pokken
Well in Pokemon Go there are no immunities. How will they explain that now uh? HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW
>>
>>29881118
Focus blast missed.
>>
>>29881118
golem does get sturdy so it lives anything that doesnt have mold breaker or multi hit moves
>>
>>29881027
Why didn't they just make it fucking levitate
>>
>>29881147
Wait, Gengar levitates in Pokken? Doesn't Pokken use the game's models?
>>
>>29881651
Yes pokken uses pokken models
>>
>>29880967
But it makes sense because Magnezone floats by pushing off of the ground with its electro magnetism, so wouldn't an Earthquake potentially throw him off balance?

Also, we know Gengar doesn't have Levitate anymore, but do Gastly and Haunter, or did all three of them lose it?
>>
>>29881926
then how come Magnet Rise gives ground immunities?
also yes, Gastly and Haunter still have levitate
>>
>>29882156
>then how come Magnet Rise gives ground immunities?
God fucking dammit I knew someone would ask that I don't have all the fucking answersaerguhvdpiwehrgfipvuhjergavphiuaervhiu
>>
>>29881926
>>29882156
>>29882253
what are all the Pokemon with hovering animations that are grounded?
I know Beedrill, Venomoth, Magnemite line... which others?
>>
>>29882290
Geodude, Darkrai, Dustox, and Chandelure's line

The weirdest thing to me is the Bronzong line, which can sometimes have levitate and sometimes not
>>
>>29882290
Mega Charizard X, Chandelure, Wormadam, Carbink, Diancie, bunch of water types too
>>
>>29882290
Inkay, Crabink, Escavalier, Shedinja, Spritzee, Swirlix, Klefki, Yamask, Phantum, Aegislash line, Jellicent, Vanillux line, Musharna line, Klinklang line and lots of fishes but I can forgive those.
>>
>>29882632
To be fair, isn't Shedinja immune to ground moves anyway?
>>
>>29882346
>>29882358
>>29882632
Thank you. I wonder if that's something gamefreak worries about, since it affects the new player experience.

I guess their hands were tied when they moved from stylized sprites to having to do 3D models, which would look weird with a Pokemon like Venomoth perched.

As someone who doesn't watch the anime: do the fish Pokemon float in the air there too?
>>
>>29882746
Yeah but terrains would still affect it since it's grounded.
>>
>>29882753
>do the fish Pokemon float in the air there too?
No, they sit on the ground and aren't usually used for land battles.

Also, I'm really not a fan of the animations that have Flying types always flying. A lot of them looked way more dignified and majestic when the sprites showed them perched or grounded. Salamence flying in place looks fucking retarded.
>>
>>29882840
This, especially mega-salamance.
>>
>>29881013
I get trying to nerf it by removing Levitate, but why replace it with something totally garbage. Cursed Body is useless on a Pokemon that dies in one hit anyway.
>>
>>29883194
Most unnecessary mega of all.
>>
>>29882840
It's so you can tell what Pokémon can be used in a sky battle
>>
>>29881013
I wish they made it so that when a Poison type absorbs Toxic Spikes, they'd get some sort of benefit from it
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.