[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why'd they do this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Pokemon_The_Origin_Poster.png (207KB, 300x420px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon_The_Origin_Poster.png
207KB, 300x420px
Generations is god awful. The dialogue is utter trash. Origins was so gosh dang great. I thought we were seeing a step in the right direction and were going to get an even more serious Pokemon show with Generations. No sir. "We'll give you an absurdly over the top version of the actual show instead."

The only saving grace was seeing Silver and Giovanni interacting.

Giovanni was done a thousand times better in Origins though.
>>
>>29880022
What show have you been watching? Because it sounds like you accidentally watched the Ashnime, OP
>>
You're watching pokemon anime series for the wrong reasons. No pokemon anime series will ever have a great story or plot, but that's fine; because 100% of pokemon anime exists solely to show animated pokemon battles.

The ashnime is good sometimes because they animate cool battles, and the monsters look good. Origins was fine because it had cool battles and tenatively explored a side of the pokemon universe ashnime didnt. Generations is good because it shows things about the universe neither series did, and the animation is good. The battles look good.

If you want a story watch an actual anime or play the games or read the books. The pokemon universe (all games, books, movies, everything) has no shortage of stories to enjoy. What it does have a shortage of, is animated pokemon battles, being that games are turnbased and books don't do that.
>>
>>29880060
I'm saying Origins rules and Generations is trash. I also compared Generations to the actual Pokemon show that airs on TV. Is that what you mean by Ashnime or is this a different Pokemon show that I've not heard of?
>>
>>29880182
I just said I liked Origins. The story was the best part. I'd also say that, of all the Pokemon shows I've watched, Origins has the best battle scenes.
>>
>>29880194
He's saying that generations is good, and insinuating you've not watched generations because it's good.
>>
File: 1475924191802.png (80KB, 230x301px) Image search: [Google]
1475924191802.png
80KB, 230x301px
>"GO CHARIZARD!" the anime
>>
>>29880245
But Generations isn't good
>>
>>29880060
>Ashnime
End this nomenclature only a mongoloid would use.
>>
>>29880239
Yea, that's fine. I'd agree, origins is my personal favorite and the battles are near unparrelled; however, generations isn't bad because it's short or because it isn't written very well. It's goal was never to be the <good anime that was written well> of pokemon anime series. It's goal was to animate certain parts of the pokemon universe that have so far gone un-animated. And it's accomplishing that goal fairly well. To judge something based off of what it never even set out to do in the first place is kinda pointless I think.
>>
>>29880245
He asked about the Ashnime when that was already a part of my initial post. That's why I didn't understand. Generations is legit bad though.
>>
>>29880239
It's like getting a great bike, but being pissed it isn't a skateboard. You can be pissed it isn't a skateboard, that's fine that's your opinion. But you can't really say it's not a good bike now can you?
>>
>>29880284
Why are you talking about their goal in such a matter of fact way? You have proof that they solely set out to make pretty battles and nothing else of quality?
>>
>>29880306
See this -> >>29880340
>>
>>29880022
If you want an actual good show, don't watch Pokemon. Pokemon as a show is trash and only autists watch it.
>>
>>29880182
>100% to show pretty battles
Yeah no, continue shilling for tv Tokyo. You are allowed that. It's created to advertise the games and that's it. It's a commercial. I don't know why you can see that unless you are covered by GF's cum.
>>
>>29880022
The real crime is it robbed us of Origin 2: Gold Boogaloo
>>
>>29880022
>Origins was gosh dang great
Someone post Giovanni sweeping Red's team.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.