[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zygarde almost complete

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

60 hours of playtime and I've almost finally fucking done it.

Seriously who the fuck approved this shit?
>>
>>29879391
Perfect Zygarde isn't worth the effort.
>>
>>29879408

Of course he isn't, it's about completion, which makes it even worse.
>>
They expect you to just pokemon bank 2 zygardes in and skip the whole thing.
>>
>>29879391
Where are all the cores?
I have only found the Extremespeed one in your home and the Po Town Thousand Waves one.
>>
guys, sina called me and said i got that shit 10% filled in and that it was special or some shit like that, but i spammed a to much and didnt read where she wanted me to go to learn what the fuck was that about

where am i supposed to go now?
>>
>>29879609
In olivias kitchen is one
>>
>>29879430
Wait seriously? Can someone explain how Zygarde works in this game? I'm at 12% but I don't know where to go to get my 10% doggo.
Where do I turn them in?
And do you get one of each Zygarde? Does Zygarde stay 100%? I just don't get it.
>>
There are 5 cores. One in your room, the other 4 are in each Kahuna's house.
>>
>>29879676

That's correct apart from that I don't think the 3rd island core is in Nanu's house
>>
>>29879658
Route 16, Ula'Ula Island, you go to the Zygarde Lab and assemble one.
It takes the cores you have to form a corresponding Zygarde. If you seperate a 10% with >=50 cells total, you will only be able to make a 50%, no more 10%.
To change formes, you need 100 cells to make Complete, then it will have the ability Core Construct, and you can change it using the Cube.
>>
>>29879721
It is, I believe I found it in the Police Station
>>
>>29879746
So there is no way to keep it 100%? I thought if you transfer from X and Y you could.
>>
>>29879658
>>29879639
I think it was Route 16? There is one of those Aether Foundation mobile homes there. Inside is a machine that you can use with the Zygarde Cube to create a Zygarde. If you have 10+ cells, you create 10% form. If you have 50+ cells you can create 10% or 50% form. You can also create multiples by using more cells, or murder a Zygarde to return its cells to the cube and use them elsewhere. You can also spend extra cells to upgrade an existing Zygarde (hence just bringing one in from a previous version) or use the Cores you collect to teach a Zygarde new moves.
>>
>>29879391
Collectibles are pretty standard in videogames since years ago. I like them, but other people don't.
>>
>>29879391
>"We need to keep these retards entertained for 60+ hours"
>"Say no more"
>>
They're incredibly hard to collect since half of them are day/night exclusive. You have to go through the whole map twice.
>>
>>29879391
I feel your pain, anon. I'm sitting at 97/100 regretting every minute I waste looking for the last three. I wish they at least had some sort of in-game tracker for the cells when you get enough of them, or at least something to make this less terrible to deal with.
>>
>>29879883
>day/night exclusive
that explains why I keep finding new ones in areas I've already combed through
>>
>>29879789
No, collecting all the cells and cores allows you to give Zygarde Power Construct. Until you've collected all of them your Zygarde will have Aura Break.

Also, once you give Zygarde Power Construct you can't change its form anymore. You either get a Zygarde-10% with PC or a Zygarde-50% with PC.
>>
>>29880260
Zygarde cube changes the form of the power construct one.
>>
File: 1477453143838.jpg (60KB, 600x740px) Image search: [Google]
1477453143838.jpg
60KB, 600x740px
The original Zygarde looks the best anyway.
>>
>>29879391
No one forced you to collect them. Stop caring about some shitmon from gen6 that was too shorty to get its own game.

Zycucks are fucking autistic faggots.
>>
does anyone know the stats spread for 10% form? Is it worth using over 50% form?
>>
>>29880260
You can change its form, but you can't separate the Power Construct Zygardes into cells and cores anymore.

Say you have a Zydoge, you can still turn it into the snake and then turn the snake into the dog again using the cube.

I don't know if it's possible to collect all cells and assemble TWO snakes, though.
>>
>>29879391
Can you reset Zygarde's nature by breaking it down over and over again?
>>
>>29880405
Yes
>>
>>29880405

You get a new Zygarde every time so yes.
>>
Is it possible to import a Zygarde from VI that has DDance and Extreme Speed and Rebuild it?
>>
>>29880376
Probably just make a 50% before you get 100 cells, then make another 50%.

>>29880473
Cores can tutor ESpeed and DD. You'd probably want to destroy to build a sun/moon origin Zygarde unless you have a shiny that you're upgrading to power construct.
>>
>>29880473

Zygarde can learn both DDance and EE via cores in SuMo.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.