[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/vp/ Pokegirl Tournament Champion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10

File: champ.png (379KB, 352x515px) Image search: [Google]
champ.png
379KB, 352x515px
Previous Thread: >>29853325
Results from the Championship Round:
>Hilda 75%, Sabrina 25%

Hilda won the tournament, which means this is now a designated Hilda thread. Congratulations!
>>
God, I want to fuck Hilda's butt so much.
>>
This is a bit sad. Final round didn't even reach 20 replies.

What a great tournament
>>
Damn, I really wanted Sabrina to win. Oh well, I guess that means there's more of her for me to not have to share.
>>
>>29878001
The threads themselves were always somewhat difficult to keep bumped, but I was very pleased with the turnout for the polls themselves. I think the lowest turnout was somewhere around 120 responses, but some rounds were over 300
>>
>>29878125
I suspect cheating involved but whatever. If you consider it a success then who am I to judge.

Here, have a Hilda
>>
File: 59292204_p12.png (65KB, 328x496px) Image search: [Google]
59292204_p12.png
65KB, 328x496px
>>29877962
Hilda loves rocks.
>>
>>29877962
Meh. Whatever.
Sinnohfetuses already ruined this poll when they started to vote for their shitty overrated girls.
Dawnfags and Cynthiafags need to be gassed.
>>
>>29878349
I sense some salt.

Who was your waifu, anon?
>>
>>29878190
The way I see it, either there really were that many responses or someone cared enough about the result to rig the election. Either way is a success in my book.
>>
>>29878252
Hilda loves cocks

FIxed for you.
>>
>>29878381
I'm not salty, I just can't believe some of the best pokegirls lost to shitty characters like Dawn and Cynthia.
Sinnoh has to be the worst Gen ever, every girl from it has a shitty design. You could erase Sinnoh from existence and nothing of value would be lost.
I could understand Jasmine losing to other pokegirls, but how the fuck do you vote for Dawn over Jasmine? Or even Cynthia over Courtney? No other reason other than shitty Sinnohfetus taste, that's how. Not even Genwunners are that annoying, at least their Gen was actually good.
>>
>>29878714
I don't dislike Jasmine, but Dawn is superior bro.

>Gray-Blue hair
>Short skirt

Jasmine is just a somewhat cute brunette in a dress, not very special.

Also fuck you, Gen 4 is good, and better than Gen 1 in every single way. Stop being salty
>>
>>29878714
But Jasmine is as bad as Cynthia or Dawn, why would you use her for your example?
>>
>>29878793
(Other than Jasmine, I do believe that you're right by the way.)
>>
>>29877962
Hilda is the best girl because she has the hardest life, even more that mainline made REBURST canon, cuz it means Black could return as a out of control Super humanXreshiram fusion and end up in coma at the end.
>>
>>29878830
What the fuck did I just read
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 480x681px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 480x681px
>>29878776
>>29878793
>Dawn is superior
>But Jasmine is as bad as Cynthia or Dawn

See? This is what I'm talking about.
Drop dead, Sinnohfetuses. Your Gen was retarded garbage. Worst music, worst team, worst Legendaries, worst Region, worst Pokemon and worst girls.
Kill yourselves.
>>
>>29878860
>Worst music,
Wrong

>worst team,
Wrong

>worst Legendaries,
Wrong

>worst Region,
Wrong

>worst Pokemon
Wrong

Are you going to try to explain or justify your points, or are we gong to have to just write you off as a crazy salty waifufag?
>>
>>29878841
Pokemon SUMO made humanXpokemon fusions canon (or better say reconfirned them as they existed since gen 1), at the end of the BW arc of the manga, Black was sealed with Reshiram in the white stone, the BW 2 arc will restart later this month in web format, fusions are canon now, connect the dots...
>>
>>29878886
You think Black is going to be an Ultra Beast in the B2/W2 manga or something?
>>
File: images.jpg (42KB, 453x325px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
42KB, 453x325px
>>29878926
Nah, he will be something like this but with Reshiram.
>>
>>29878975
Oh dear
>>
>>29878885
>crazy salty waifufag
>b...but you are so salty :)
>doesn't share our shitty taste
>he must be crazy and salty

Hahahahah.
Sinnohfetuses logic, my fucking sides.

>b...but explain or justify your points

You want me to explain why you have shitty taste and I don't? Okay, my friend.
It is like good musical taste: you are either born with it or you aren't.
In short, it is really simple:
I wasn't born with shitty taste like you.
>>
File: Juni.png (84KB, 264x232px) Image search: [Google]
Juni.png
84KB, 264x232px
>>29879146
>>
>>29878860
But I don't like Sinnoh, did you even read what I said?
>>
>>29878885
Not the other guy but Sinnoh isn't really that great, maybe not the worst, but definitely not amazing.

>Worst Pokémon
Although it's not really as bad as say Gen III, it doesn't really supply either anything that stands out besides the other evolutions. And even then, some of them just come off as unnecessary. Just average.

>Worst Region
Fuck Defog for one. Besides Gen VI, it probably has some of the least memorable areas.

>Worst legendaries
Lackluster at best. Though to be real, Gen I only had 1 in-game legendary, but that doesn't lower its status much. Gen IV does pretty well. The box legendaries aren't very attractively designed, but the mythical Pokémon make up for it.

>Worst team
Better than Team Flare. Otherwise it's about equal with Team Rocket in terms of story relation.

>Worst music
It has lots of good soundtracks so this isn't really anything wrong with the games.
>>
>>29879146
>being this ass blasted
Just accept it anon, your waifu is shit and is outclassed by Dawn and Cynthia
>>
>>29877962
hilda won,

yawn!

i hate female main characters.
>>
>>29880107
You're the same guy that goes into every single thread and calls them non-canon, aren't you.
>>
File: 1442500173924.jpg (342KB, 688x1220px) Image search: [Google]
1442500173924.jpg
342KB, 688x1220px
Post girls that shoulve won
>>
>>29877962
Wasn't the last one obviously rigged? Either way I was ok with this since Hilda and Sabrina are both top tier.

Also worth it to see this one Jasminefag getting anally devastated.
>>
File: Roxie (1).gif (3MB, 588x329px) Image search: [Google]
Roxie (1).gif
3MB, 588x329px
>>29881217
Only the best
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.