[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what legendary Pokemon/Ultra Beast are going to be in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2388.jpg (89KB, 230x345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2388.jpg
89KB, 230x345px
So what legendary Pokemon/Ultra Beast are going to be in the Sun and Moon movies?
M20: Solgaleo, Lunaala, Marshadow
M21: Necrozma, Solgaleo, Lunaala, Guzzlord
M22: Cresselia, Darkrai, Kartana, Celesteela, Gen VIII Pokemon
*I think the 22nd movie could come out around DP remakes; and I think a movie about Cresselia and Darkrai would be interesting.
>>
>>29877765
I expect the first one to have Zygarde's Complete form after the last one had the 50% Forme.
I know it already appeared in the ashnime but movies are theor own spectable so may as well have one of the most hyped mons.
The second one could be about all the tapus going against all the Ultra Beasts.
The third one could involve a Gen VIII mythical as you said.
>>
>>29878403
>I expect the first one to have Zygarde's Complete form after the last one had the 50% Forme.
Zygarde complete was in M19, albeit very briefly
>>
>>29877765
nype null could fit well into a gen 4 remake timed movie since it related to arceus and all
>>
You dont really care to the movies right? Tell me its just OP...
>>
>>29879690
He could star in a movie like Lucario and Zoroark.
>>
>>29877765
Pokemon is getting canceled next year, enjoy your last 5 months of shit anime!
>>
>>29877765
Between Sogaleo, Lunala, Marshadow, and that not!Ultra Beast, I think we're set for three movies without accounting for Ultra Beasts.

>>29879890
>people can't care about other aspects of Pokemon
>>
>>29881279
sauce?

It's about time they canceled that anime
>>
M20 will have Solgaleo, Lunala, and some assorted UB's. The event mon will be Ash-Pikachu and the movie will feature six Ashes, each other than our SM Ash from a different universe, possibly where he won the league at the end of his series.

M21 will be Marshadow and Necrozma's new form from the second Gen VII game.

M22 will have Mew with its special Z-Move and a new Pokemon from Gen VIII.
>>
Movie one: The secret of Marshadow and the cosmic Pokemon Solgaleo and Lunala!
Movie two: Mew movie (they give away a Mew with his Z-Stone)
Movie three: Necrozma and a gen 8 mythical.

Cosmog will be in the anime, it will be Lillie's Togepi/Puni-chan and it will evolve into Solgaleo in the final arc.
>>
>>29877765
M20: Cosmog, Cosmoem, Lunala, Solgaleo, Marshadow. Tapus have a small role because their focus is in the actual anime.
M21: All the UBs, Necrozma, Mew
M22: Gen 8 mythical
>>
>>29881537
No, Cosmog and Cosmoem will be in the anime. They won't be in the movie because Marshadow already took the "cute legendary" role and the only names they trademarked were Lunala, Solgaleo and Marshadow. It's going to be like DP or BW which had the box legendary in the movie but also in the TV show. Lillie will get Cosmog in the anime because it's too marketable to not have around all the time.
>>
>>29881537
UB will also take a role in the main anime towards the end

Maybe one of them like Guzzlord gets a role in the movies
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.