[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck Amazon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: GC.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
GC.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>Preorder game months in advance
>Have Amazon prime
>Select two-day delivery (AKA Release day delivery)
>Estimated time of arrival November 22

Holy fuck you have got to be shitting me.
>>
File: griffith.jpg (218KB, 1680x709px) Image search: [Google]
griffith.jpg
218KB, 1680x709px
>still being a moralfag
Typical
>>
just go and buy it in-store
>>
>>29877024
Actually, two-day delivery is not release day delivery on Amazon anymore.
If it doesn't actually say release-day delivery, then you got what you paid for.
>>
Ohhh, poor baby won't have his toy for 4 days! How will the baby manage!
>>
>>29877536
What happened to you, anon?
He says he paid to have the games shipped on release day. It's not a matter of he can't stand not having his games, it's a matter of amazon literally not providing the service he paid for.
>>
>>29877024
Amazon is usually pretty good about refunding late shipments. My orders almost never come on time so I usually buy the fastest shipping and get it refunded after.
>>
File: 1455257442799.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1455257442799.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>tfw going to a midnight release with friends and having friday off
>>
>>29877024
Just curious, why not buy these at the store?
I can understand if it was a weeb game that not every store carries or a special edition, but literally every store that sells vidya will have a shit ton of copies of Sun and Moon on release.
>>
Meanwhile non-retarded people get to play both games a week before release day FOR FREE
>>
File: AGMKHPATC.png (22KB, 273x240px) Image search: [Google]
AGMKHPATC.png
22KB, 273x240px
>>29877699
I hope you have a lot of fun, anon.
My job doesn't allow me to take days off unless me, or someone else is practically dying.

Full time jobs are the world's strongest depressant.
>>
Wow the amazon in your area sucks. They are shipping mine out two days early to make sure it arrives on time. Since I am like 8 hours away from the distribution center I may even get in on Thursday if I am lucky
>>
Sure am glad the local GameStop was having a midnight release so I'm just going to that solely because I would get the game faster than if it got here in the mail on day one

>>29877701
Probably for the 20% discount
>>
>>29877499
What the fuck. the Q and A specifically states that two day delivery is release day delivery for prime members.
>>
>>29877536
No need to be such a dick.
>>
>>29877499
Yeah, when I bought it it said release day delivery, no clue what it said for OP
>>
>>29877024
It's because of shit like that, that I've decided to just go to the store and pick up video games.
>>
>>29877024
Cancel order and pre order at a local game store.
>>
>>29877024
I pre-ordered yesterday, and mine's scheduled to arrive on the 18th.
>>
File: 60fpsw.gif (2MB, 300x160px) Image search: [Google]
60fpsw.gif
2MB, 300x160px
>>29877924
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.