[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Wonder Trade back and if so, did they find some way to improve it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: capapokemon.jpg (52KB, 640x300px) Image search: [Google]
capapokemon.jpg
52KB, 640x300px
Is Wonder Trade back and if so, did they find some way to improve it?
>>
Yes
No
>>
Maybe
I don't know
>>
>>29876723
>did they find some way to improve it?

What did you have in mind? It is exactly what it promised to be, you put a random pokemon in, and get a random one out. A totally pointless but fun novelty

The thing that really needs to be adjusted is the GTS. AT LEAST ban mythicals from even being an option
>>
Can you repeat the question?
>>
can you repeat the question?
>>
>>29877200
You do know there's already an option to filter out mythical Pokemon? Right?

When choosing which Pokemon to search and its level and gender, choose Options at the bottom left and you can remove results asking for Special Pokemon.
>>
>>29877501
The issue isnt filtering. Its that if I turn that off there will be no Pokemon available. For shits I looked up Meowth and every one was a mythical or a legendary. Theres no reason to ask for a Volcanion on a fucking shitmon. It boils my blood the audacity of some people.
Also asking for Pokemon with impossible levels. Yeah let me get my level 1 ditto you fucking prick. Itsliteral insanity and they dont deserve to use GTS
>>
>>29877200
Not OP but I would have liked to see wonder trade return to the PC view after sending a pokemon out so that I can send another instead of having to start it up over and over.
>>
>>29877200
>AT LEAST ban mythicals from even being an option
Why?
>>
>>29877572
Post your own pokemon and ask for Meowth in exchange, someone will trade immediately.
>>
>>29877581
doesn't happen in SM
>>
How are people able to play online? I thought Nintendo was blocking them or would block them from future online play at least for illegally having the game early
>>
>>29877618

Why allow it for an option if it is impossible to fulfill?
>>
>>29877622
This.
The reason the GTS is filled with so many ridiculous trades is because the good ones get snatched immediately. ut something up yourself and you will likely have great success.
>>
Have they at least made an improvement to GTS to where you can view the summary of a Pokemon up for trade?
>>
>>29878298
nah, they can't know if you just bought a copy early or if you dl'd it.

they won't ban anyone for this, would be bad publicity
>>
>>29877618
You can't trade mythicals over GTS, you can only ask for them.

So dumb little kids put their shitmons up for a Mew and it stays there for 3 years. ~90% of the GTS is those, 9% are requests for non-mythical legends with PLEASE, POR FAVOR, ect. in the comment because kids think that please is a magic word and 1% is people actually trading reasonably.
>>
>>29878478
good thing they removed custom gts messages! no more por favor and "AUSTVLOV GIVEAWAY!11"
>>
>>29877200
>What did you have in mind?
Being able to mass dump pokemon would be a huge boon for those that end up with boxes of clutter
>>
>>29878568
They did? Okay, so viewing a Pokemon's summary has to be a thing so players don't get ripped off.
>>
>>29877200
They should add a shiny only option. When you deposit. That's the only thing I would improve GTS
>>
>>29878478
Do some research. Any Pokémon with the exception of Meloetta and Genesect can be put on the GTS for trade as long as they don't have an event ribbon.
>>
You should be able to put a Pokemon in the gts and get a code anyone can use to redeem and collect it so that you could give the code to someone you want to give
the mon to so that you could easily lend people breeding moms or send shinies to youtubers or giveaway winners without the friend code bullshit
>>
>>29878478
Actually, it IS possible to trade mythicals over GTS. I've done so myself -repeatedly- to fill my 'dex. Sure, they're all probably injected or whatever. But the point is, it's very much possible.
>>
>>29877200

A)Mass dumping.

B)Tiered trading. If you trade away a 4IV Pokemon with its HA, you're far more likely to get a 4IV Pokemon with its HA where as people who just trade early game shitmon are guarnteed to get other people's early game shitmon.
>>
>>29878568
>good thing they removed custom gts messages!

Bullshit. That was insanely useful for wi-fi general giveaways.
>>
>searching in the GTS
>not offering and waiting like three minutes
>>
>>29878568
But the pre-made messages they give you are both redundant and terrible.
>>
is it safe to go online?
>>
>>29876723
How do you access all the network features?
>>
>>29880360
tiered trading is never going to be a thing.

You people honestly think they'll hire some poor sap to sit there and judge each individual pokemon to give it a "tier"

and that there's such a thing as objective quality anyway. i'd like to see your face after you get traded a 4iv zen mode darmanitan for your 4iv HA pseudolegend

and anyway who are you to judge, there's surely some kids out there who would be happy to receive an early game shitmon
>>
>>29882703

Then just make it based on I.Vs then.
>>
>>29882054
I would like to know that too
>>
cant people just backup their save send all their pokeup on wonder trade then load backup?
>>
>>29883724
you tell me, do you think that would work?
>>
>>29883850
well i mean with save managers like backing up your saves does that work or will it corrupt it?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.