[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Predict the story for the next game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: crystal_ball_for_sale.jpg (14KB, 360x457px) Image search: [Google]
crystal_ball_for_sale.jpg
14KB, 360x457px
Predict the story for the next game
>>
Predict the number of new Pokemon in the next gen.

less than 60 dubs confirms
>>
Your asked to gather a certain number of symbols as acknowledgement of your skill as pokemon trainer. Bad guys are bad, but you stop them. Then you are locked into a chain of battles against the strongest in the land.
>>
bad guys are actually good guys and E4+champion are the real sociopaths
>>
Everyone including you are after 8 things of importance
>>
>>29876185
there will be a protag, and he/she has friends, i'm feeling that will be a professor too. the easiest thing that i can predict is that the protag will be white af again
>>
bad team wants to destroy the world and gets defeated

legendaries will help the protag beat the evil team

less than 30 new pokemon, Ultra Beast fusions are now a part of the story
>>
LILLIE IS THE CHAMPION
>>
You meet an over excited young person and a Professor.

You get a Pokemon and battle over excited young person.

Continue to battle people and catch Pokemon until you battle more important people.

Beat some meanie-bo-beanies who are using Poison and Dark Pokemon.

Beat the strongest people.

Congrats.
>>
Colress notices the totem/UB auras.
>Oh! That's how their true potential is unlocked!
Faba sells all of Aether's secrets to him.
He then tortures a Cosmog to death and creates Necrozma who goes on a fucking rampage.
UBs everywhere, Champion Gladion gives you the third Type: Null to help you fight them.
Lillie returns, summons Nebbie to try to stop Necrozma. Necrozma steals his light and turns him back into Cosmog,
Chase him into the Ultra Dimension, fight him, but can't catch because Colress is fucking with you.
He calms down, gives light back to Nebby then fucks off to the post-game.
Meanwhile, Colress supercharged all of Team Plasma 3.0's pokemon and fused all of his with Nihelego. He loses and is finally arrested by Looker.
>>
Dolphin Pokemon when?
>>
Villian is a legit pedo and is only doing pokemon stuff to catch kiddies.
>>
Pokemon Horn and Fin

The evil team fights over their fascination of seaking horns and fins who ever wins the war has superior taste
>>
>>29876185
There will be a time travel machine.
>>
>>29876608
That's a neat way to add a second region postgame without actually making a second region.
>>
>>29876185
Kanto adventure
>>
I can tell you what's gonna happen on /vp/ at least
>gen 8 revealed
>hype
>underage invasion
>starters revealed
>people pick sides like dumb motherfuckers
>just gets bigger fan evos
>90% of the pokedex revealed before release
>starter evos are completely different to the retarded fan evos
>crying firefags/quadrupedalfags
>datamine
>thousands of threads saying "worst game ever" and containing false information to convince others that it is the worst
>game releases and everything is fine
>repeat 3 years later
>>
>>29876198
>>
File: vomitting_callie.jpg (28KB, 418x495px) Image search: [Google]
vomitting_callie.jpg
28KB, 418x495px
>>29876636
>>
After the disaster with the UBs, researchers have been researching dimensions. They found out there is a whole new region that no one knows about.

You, the champion of [old region], have to explore this new region and uncover its secrets.

However, once you go through the wormhole, something goes horribly wrong. The Pokemon, items and any research equipment you had suddenly have disappeared. Once you finally arrive at the region, you immediately get attacked by a Guzzlord. Some young girl saves you from it by whacking a frying pan on Guzzlord's head and catching it. The young girl turns out to have taken over the roll of the professor of the region, because the old professor passed away. She tells you that having Pokemon isn't enough to survive in this world and you need to train yourself too, because the Pokemon became aggressive for some unknown reason. You are allowed to pick 1 of the 3 starter Pokemon, however, you're also allowed to pick a weapon of choice, each with their own element, just like the starters.

From that point onward, you discover this bizarre, yet beautiful world, to figure out why the Pokemon are enraged.

Oh yeah, and it turns out that the researchers that send you out on the mission are the bad guys because their boss wanted to become the new champion of [old region]. They also act as this story's the Elite Four.
>>
What? There is no next game!
>>
How I'd like for it to go:
>New MCs
>Ultra Beasts have become more publicly known in Alola
>New evil team has arrived with the intention of using Ultra Beasts for evil shit
>Reformed Aether and Skull are trying to fight them
>Lillie returns to Alola with a cured, reformed, and repentant Lusamine
>Mohn eventually regains his memory
>Reveals a plot twist I've been thinking of if anyone wants to hear it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.