[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are empty lots in Alola the new closed Power Plant in Kalos?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Are empty lots in Alola the new closed Power Plant in Kalos?

Not to mention Alola has another mysterious third legendary Necrosma even though we still have no role for Zygarde despite Sina and Dexio suggesting one and Eternal Floette in the code of SM with the same unreleased signature move

>inb4 "there will be Eclipse/SM2"

If there was a sequel in plans there would be more mythicals than just 2 and one of them was already revealed used for promotion.

All thats left is Marshadow which 100% is for the movie next year

Oh and i doubt we'd see Red and Blue or Cynthia already in SM if there was a sequel/third game in plans. GF keeps stuff like that for the upgraded versions because them being in Battle Tree wont have the same effect again. SM despite having few loose ends feels a lot more complete than BW, XY or even ORAS

I think Sinnoh remakes are next
>>
Next games will be yet another red/blue remakes, with the new alola league as postgame

Source: I'm always right
>>
>Cosmog and the UBs movie
>Marshadow and Necrosma movie
>DP/SM2 movie feat new Pokemon

This gen will last as long as the others.
>>
>>29875529
>>Cosmog and the UBs movie
And what will be a mythical in this movie?
>>
>>29875319
The new closed power plant is the closed power plant on the third island.
>>
What's wrong with revealing Marshadow next year, releasing Magearna and SM2, then Marshadow the year after? They did release XY's third mythical the year the new generation launches so I wouldn't be surprised if Marshadow is announced and release the year the next generation starts on Switch.
>>
>>29875529
This is objectively correct.
They won't break from pattern.

Though I could possibly see UB movie second, due to higher stakes.
Or maybe that one last, as the movie that shows new mon, with 2 being solgaleo or lunala.

>>29875551
Cosmog. There's only 1 in game.
>>
>>29875625
Magearna was already released dumbass

Only Marshadow is left
>>
>>29875626
Cosmog isnt a fucking mythical

Do people even think before they type?
>>
>>29875529
Don't forget the Silvally movie.
>>
>>29875319
>"there will be Eclipse/SM2

No that's the genius. It's going to be EclipZe
>>
>>29875710
>>29875529
>>29875626
These people dont get how Pokemon movies work
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.