[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Almost 5 more days. Who here is waiting it for better or for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: marquee-number-6.jpg (4MB, 2650x2650px) Image search: [Google]
marquee-number-6.jpg
4MB, 2650x2650px
Almost 5 more days. Who here is waiting it for better or for worse? The hype is too real
>>
>>29872354
After getting 99% of the game spoiled so far, I thought I'd be less hyped but... nah, I'm more hyped. Citra's been decent, but I never prepped my 3DS for Homebrew shenanigans, and I'm not gonna be that guy. Anyways.

I've got both copies pre-ordered, and I'm heading to a midnight release on Thursday. Pretty fucking pumped.
>>
>>29872376
Don't worry Anon; I'm in the exact same boat. Slept too hard on Homebrew, got a little spoiled, and here we are. I'm sure you know how tough the last few days have been, but we are so close to the release. Holding the physical copy after this year long wait is going to be a heck of a feeling
>>
>>29872354
It's Pokemon, bro.

It feels like gen6 but it's a new adventure. Holy shit is there 3 hours of tutorial before they let you fucking go, though.

Why haven't you played it? It's been out for days now
>>
I'm asking for help to buy it. Still really hyped about it and have avoided most spoilers
>>
While the Pokemon/stats/story and moves have been revealed, I still have no idea how the region actually is, or the music since I've avoided.

Hoping it's got some content in it, and decent customisation, towns and routes. Would like to hear someone's opinion on that though. I'd consider XY routes and towns to be those I wouldn't want replicated.
>>
>>29872465
OST is fucking amazing this gen if you ask me. Like really fucking good.
I think they also did really well with the atmosphere (Team Skull base for instance) and Design of places as well.
I dunno about boys but the girl customization has improved. Only thing i don't get is why colorwise there is only white, black, green, blue, darker blue and purple but no red or pink for clothes.
The routes are more open this time around and often times you can run through them in some way to not encounter pokemon or trainers which can be taken both ways i guess.
Town wise there are actually only a few towns in the game. 2 of them a really japan-esque for some reason but other than that they're nothing special.
The game is actually longer than I expected it to be with all the shitposters hating on it. I'd say it has a pretty big amount of story in it and it felt longer than X&Y and ORAS (only counting main game here since i haven't gotten far into post).
One thing I can say though is that this one definitely is the most story driven game yet and I actually enjoyed it a lot.
>>
>>29872573
Sounds good then. I guess towns are the weak link but can't have it all.
>>
>>29872643
Yep there's actually only one real city per island which is probably why you'll find a pokemon center every couple of routes.
I'd still say it's one of the best of the series for me yet even with it's few short comings. And before someone calls me underage for saying that I'll mention i've been playing since gen 2.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.