[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun and moon shiny locks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0313.jpg (79KB, 628x546px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0313.jpg
79KB, 628x546px
Do any of you guys that already played the game know if the box legendaries, UBs, or tapus are shiny locked?
>>
all locked

https://twitter.com/SciresM/status/796939065652367360
>>
>>29871509
How about type:null?
>>
>>29871509
Any word on the starters?
>>
>>29871547
not locked, but SR is a nightmare
>>
>>29871540
It's free game.

Plus, being a gift, you can 100% synchronize it's nature while you Soft-Reset!
>>
>>29871547
Honestly better off MM in the daycare. It'll be much faster. Get a Shiny Charm though.
>>
>>29871509
>tapus have god tier shinies like the box legends from oras but cant be obtained

WHY
WHY
WHY KME

FUCK
>>
>>29871576
this, it's much easier getting a shiny charm too
>>
Op here. Fuckin weird question but do any of you know where I can find a heart gold AR code for a legit shiny shamin to send to OR. I would get it legit, but I sold my DPPT games
>inb4 cheating is for fags
>>
>>29871558
I thought Synchronize for gift pokemon didn't work?

I mean they didn't work for the 20th anniversary mons when I tried it.
>>
>>29871594
>can't be obtained
that's a funny ass joke if you think they're not gonna give shiny event legends all the goddamn time in a few months.
>>
>>29871794
what fun is a giveaway compared to something that can be earned

i like to keep my hands busy while watching movies, so the repetitive tedium of working for shinies has always been therapeutic to me
>>
>>29871774
To be clear, it works on "Gift" Pokemon, not "Event" Pokemon.

A "Gift" Pokemon are the ones you receive in-game from an NPC, like Castform in RSE or Type:Null in SM. Not only does it work, but it works 100% guaranteed. The Received Pokemon will always match the Synchronized Nature.

An "Event" Pokemon is anything you receive that's associated with Mystery Events, so the 20th Anniversary Pokemon wouldn't work.
>>
>>29871863
Meant "Mystery Gifts"
>>
File: 1478655860561.png (252KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1478655860561.png
252KB, 1000x1000px
>>29871863
Ah, alright, thanks for clearing that up for me Anon!

Looks like I'll be SRing for my shiny Type: Null then.
>>
Anyone got a link for the roms? Can only find suspicious as fuck blogs and shit.
>>
>>29871794
>few months

Zygarde , Celebi, Keldeo, Meloetta, Victini, Hoopa, and Volcanion say "hi".

Also Genesect, Diancie, and Mew say "Hi, we love Japan, but fuck the rest of the world."
>>
>>29871471
Tapus and ultra beasts are, as well as the first cosmog you get which eventually becomes your games solgaleo/lunala

You get another cosmog later on which is not locked so theoretically you can evolve that into a shiny solagleo/lunala
>>
>>29872025
Nope, second is also locked. The data was unclear when that was reported. The Shiny Lock wasn't recognized properly, but it's there.
>>
Anyone have the link for all the qr codes?
>>
>>29872025
>You get another cosmog later on which is not locked so theoretically you can evolve that into a shiny solagleo/lunala
https://twitter.com/SciresM/status/796940668820144128
>>
>>29872025
The second one is locked too, sorry to burst your bubble. https://twitter.com/SciresM/status/796940668820144128
>>
>>29871558
So it can be shiny? What nature should I go for?
>>
>>29872074
I haven't figured that out myself. It's got a decent pool for Physical AND Special moves. It's Signature move is Physical, and it learns more Physical attacks, but the Special moves it can learn are more powerful on average (it learns a lot of the beam attacks).

I don't think it's great enough to be a Mixed Attacker, so I'm really at a loss.
>>
>>29871957
Don't forget Arceus and Jirachi (colosseum is ridiculous) for the Japan only shinies group.
>>
What's the point of them having shiny forms if you can't get them?
>>
>>29872151
So the game doesn't fuck up if some one hacks in the "shiny" flag on one.
>>
>>29872151

A)Prevents griefers from breaking other people's games by modding their game to allow for shinies or at least the code for it and giving them out just to break games.

B)So they can do giveaways.
>>
Why make them unable to be shiny? Just so they can do events with shiny versions later? Because that's terrible justification.
>>
>>29872659
That and for some people's immersion factor. Shiny locks really only apply to Pokemon that are either part of the main story or that you see in person. For some people being rescued by regular Tapu Koko and then him being shiny when you fight him would be immersion breaking.
>>
Are the Ultra Beasts shiny locked? I'd love a shiny Buzzwole
>>
>>29872802
Oh, no, my autism has been triggered by a 1/4000 and some chance, whatever shall I do?
Seriously, though, how could you get angry over the thing you're fighting being more valuable than just the unique pokemon it is?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.