[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if you transfer Pokemon from RBY to Sun and Moon, do they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7271.png (97KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7271.png
97KB, 600x390px
So if you transfer Pokemon from RBY to Sun and Moon, do they keep their original types?
>>
>>29871113
If you mean Gen 1 typings such as Magnemite being pure Electric, no they don't, they'll change into their Gen VII typings

If you're asking whether they'll change into Alolan Forms upon transferring, no they will not
>>
File: 1425775916145.jpg (38KB, 634x466px) Image search: [Google]
1425775916145.jpg
38KB, 634x466px
>>29871113
No

But better question, do pokemon imported from x and y keep their abilities and do they get stat buffs like ledian or whatever?
>>
>>29871590
Not sure, but my guess is that we won't see both. Either they'll keep the old abilities and the old stats, or they'll lose the old abilities and get the new buffs.
>>
>>29871619
Hoping for stat buffs more than anything. I'm a gengar fag but losing levitate won't really effect M gengar. I still don't see the point in it or with the dogs.
>>
>>29871590
Pokemon will automatically gain the stat updates. There aren't multiple sets for those pokemon in the data, so they'll default to the new stuff.

As for abilities, the Pokemon with new abilities will only get them if they had the corresponding "slot" in the data.
>>
>>29871715
Cool because I have a shiny Dodrio I've grown attached to.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.