[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yfw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: TOO MUCH.jpg (270KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
TOO MUCH.jpg
270KB, 1152x2048px
yfw
>>
>>29870682
also, this pic doesn't belong to me
>>
wait what
>>
>>29870682
>7.8
What do you think is gonna be IGN's score for SM?
And how retarded do you imagine their reasoning is gonna be?
I'd say they're gonna give the games an 8 or less, saying "These games are shit because it changes up the formula too much"
Fucking screencap this shit, you know it's gonna happen
>>
7.8 was too much for the shitstain ORAS
>>
>>29870879
The sad thing is that this is EXACTLY what IGN would put. And they'd probably complain about the lack of HMs, since they complained about how there were too many HMs in ORAS. It just seems like something they'd say.
>>
>>29870682
How is this possible?

Have there ever been any memes in Pokemon before?
>>
>>29870987
Yes? Did you even play XY?
>>
>>29871014
OH WAIT is it that Over 9000 guy
>>
>>29870987
>My body is ready
>Over 9000
>A couple of doge memes
>Some other minor memes
XY was fucking cancer when it comes to dialogue
>>
>>29870987
>>29871014
>>29871040
>In Pokémon X and Y, in the Battle Maison, Waitress Catla makes reference to the lolcatz brand of memes with "Meow, meow, I can haz battle, meow? (Ugh, I really sound like a fool, don't I?)" before battle and "Meowww... I haz lost, meowww. (This job is sooo embarrassing.)" after being defeated.
>In Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire when the language is set to French, before battle Brawly says, "J'ai découvert le secret de la vraie puissance en fixant un Nautile pendant des jours et des jours…", a reference to Twitch Plays Pokémon.
>In Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, an old man in Pacifidlog Town says "One does not simply walk into a Mirage spot.", referencing the famous quote from The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, "One does not simply walk into Mordor."

what on earth
>>
>>29870682
MASUDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>29871111
Quads confirm

Gen 6 was full of bad memes
>>
File: Pyukumuku Peace.gif (1MB, 407x407px) Image search: [Google]
Pyukumuku Peace.gif
1MB, 407x407px
>>29871111
oh dang nice quads
>>
But the real question is:
IS MASUDA A REDDITOR?
>>
>people complain about Hoenn having too much water for years after it's release
>IGN mentions this as a negative in the ORAS review
>"hurr TOO MUCH WATER 7.8 LOL!!! IGNorant!!"

why did this become a meme?
>>
>>29871338
Because IGN gave Ruby and Sapphire, LITERALLY the same games, a 9 or something, when they have everything that's wrong with ORAS and a couple of other things too.
>>
>>29871380
Remakes should fix or improve upon the original and if a remake fails to do that (like ORAS did) then it should get a lower score IMO. Though personally I never had that much of an issue with Hoenn's water sections. Regardless of that they prob weren't even reviewed by the same person.
>>
>>29871439

How do you "improved upon the original" when what you're talking about is the basic structure of the map? Should they have just entirely changed what Hoenn was?
>>
>>29871491
Hm it's kinda hard to argue against that actually. I guess they could've added some land areas along the sea, or expanding Mossdeep or Ever Grande which could've used some size increases rather than remaking Mauville for no real reason but I see what you mean. I was thinking of improvements in a more broad sense than just the map.

I still don't think too much water is an illegitimate complaint but you're right, it's silly to point out as a major flaw in a remake. Still I get the impression from memesters that they think too much water is a new complaint that didn't exist before IGN's ORAS review which is why it annoys me because that complaint was always there.
>>
File: DBZmeme.jpg (403KB, 1496x1808px) Image search: [Google]
DBZmeme.jpg
403KB, 1496x1808px
>>29870987
How could you forget so easily?
>>
>>29870987
yes

Kukui also says "My body is ready" at some point
>>
>>29871439
>R/S were better than ORAS

That's it, that's the most retarded thug I've seen on /vp/
>>
>>29871946
lol I don't think RS are better than ORAS, I really should've phrased that better. I was thinking of Emerald when I said that, and I do think Emerald is still better than ORAS despite the remakes obviously being more up to date mechanically
>>
>>29871946
R/S wasn't a gen 6 game and it didn't have Zinnia, that automatically makes it better
>>
File: image.png (26KB, 512x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
26KB, 512x256px
>>29871111
Nice quads bro.

Check this 8.
>>
File: Me.png (86KB, 211x244px) Image search: [Google]
Me.png
86KB, 211x244px
>>29872964
A broken clock is right more often than you are.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.