[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey so I just installed homebrew on my 3ds, what do i have to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_of1p9aIIcI1qioqevo1_500.gif (2MB, 470x264px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of1p9aIIcI1qioqevo1_500.gif
2MB, 470x264px
hey so I just installed homebrew on my 3ds, what do i have to do now to get Sun or Moon on there?
>>
>>29870197
What homebrew? Did you go to /hbg/ on >>>/vg/ and follow their guide? If you did not get arm9hax and luma, flush that shit down the toilet and start over.
>>
Find the CIA.
Install with FBI.
????
Profit.
>>
>>29870197
After I had installed Homebrew, it took me like 15 hours to get to the point to finally being able to run Sun somehow - mainly because menuhax update server is/was down... Have fun trying what works for you, mate.
>>
>>29871281
>Still using menuhax in November 2016
>>
>>29871281
first you have to downgrade to 9.2, then you have to install emunand, then you have to get some custom firmware running, then you can install FBI with which you can install CIA files. Sounds shorter than it actually is.
>>
>>29871333
>install emunand

Jesus Christ get with the times. A9LH + Luma has been the standard for months.

Google plailect's guide and follow it already.
>>
>>29871291
Yeah, better to access rxtools via the internet browser when you're on 9.2.: 3ds.reboot.ms/ is the address
>>
>>29870197
Hope you're doing this behind 13 tors OP. You need to download luma, get yourself on the deep web, find Ricky's site (/v/ can help you with this if you don't know what I mean), and you'll find pretty detailed instructions + the Game Freak codes for you to manually script on to your DS. From there you just pop in the emunad (about 60 gigs worth of data, btw), let it download, and you should be good to go.

Don't get arrested. I've been hearing spooky stories about government spooks entrapping people with pirated vidya and getting them to do all sorts of fucked up shit on the threat of imprisonment.
>>
>>29871515
fake and gay
>>
>>29870197
Blood sacrifice, or shitpost on every single board ten times
>>
>>29871281
Did menuhax ever go up for you?
I'm at that step but it's always down for me. Where did you go from there?>>29871281
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.