[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

explain this /vp/ you fags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: explain this.png (626KB, 859x517px) Image search: [Google]
explain this.png
626KB, 859x517px
explain this /vp/ you fags
>>
He's a tourist so he's using a Rattata from outside the region. Pretty neat touch.
>>
Explain what? He's a tourist that uses a pokemon not native to Alola. It's not hard to put 2 and 2 together
>>
>>29867886
Is that a Tourist?
>>
>>29867918
>>29867906
I heard form that other thread that when pokemon are transferred they turn into their alolan forms

so
explain
this
>>
>>29867938
you heard wrong
>>
>>29867950
explain this then

>>29864357

/vp/ is bad at explaining themselves
>>
>>29867938
That tourist is from Kanto.
He's using a regular Rattata.
>>
>>29867978
>so what youre saying is that its impossible to get gen 7 legal base forms of alolan pokemon
op's response:
>No you can!
>>
>>29867978
All that guy is saying is if a mon that has an Alolan evolved form evolves in Alola it turns into the Alolan form even if it's not originally from Alola

He explicitly said that Pokemon that are already in a stage which has an Alolan Form do NOT change form when transferred.
>>
>>29867989
This, there's a Tourist who uses non-Alolan Raichu as well.
>>
>>29868180
It's a tourist npc you sperg
>>
>>29867886
>npcs can have non-alolan forms with their gen vii markers
>we can't because breeding always results in the alolan form regardless of the parents

I fucking hate Game Freak so much.
>>
>>29867938
https://twitter.com/KazoWAR/status/797041053006184448
>>
>>29867938
if they're transferred they will EVOLVE into the alolan form, but they won't magically change into that form.
So if you transfer over pikachu and use thunderstone it becomes A-Raichu. If you transfer raichu it stays regular raichu.
Don't be fucking stupid. If the pokemon itself changed, what would they do about pokemon with move differences? You'd be able to get Fire Blast A-Ninetales.
>>
I was staring at the light to long while working on the fan, and now I'm blind.
>>
>>29868225
>>29868130
>>29868053
>>29867989
>>29868258
trash explanation, this is gamefreak being lazy tbqh
>>
It's kind of cool how many steps SM takes to make the Pokemon world feel more like a real world, but seeing trainer classes with phones makes em wish they just gave us a phone this gen.
>>
>>29867938
If they're transfered from Pokémon GO, they will turn into their Alolan counterpart
>>
>>29868290
The tourist class is from Kanto
They come from Kanto
As such, they use regular mons of Pokemon that have Alolan forms
A fucking tourist from Kanto wouldn't have an Alolan Raticate.
>>
>>29868313
>the female tourist takes a selfie after losing
kek

But there was an NPC that gives you Fly saying how her HM turned into a TM when she came to Alola and how valuable it was in Johto. The world building was done well in my opinion.
>>
>>29868354
This. Why would a tourist have an Alolan Rattata he doesn't live there?
>>
>>29868221
We can though. Just transfer it in from another region, idiot.
>>
>>29868413
At the moment, it's impossible. Ones from previous generations won't have the Alola marker and since there are no other Gen VII games at the moment and Pokemon Go connectivity hasn't been implemented yet those are out of the question for at least a while.
>>
>>29868290
I thought it was confirmed by the dataminer that it is impossible to breed for the default version and bringing a Kanto version over will make it evolve into the Kanto evolution not the Alolan one.

https://twitter.com/NotSork/status/797344986853478400
>>
File: AkMborK.png (180KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
AkMborK.png
180KB, 625x626px
>>
>>29867886
How do u edit the game to take off the outlinesand improve performance? I saw a thread yesterday but forgot to save the instructions.
>>
>>29868258
Can't you just transfer a vulpix with fire blast and make it evolve to A-ninetails? Or am i missing some detail here?
>>
>>29868481
the ratatta in question isn't evolved, stop being a fucking retard
>>
>>29869016
this
>>
>>29869016
>>29869058
Vulpix->ninetales
A.Vulpix->A.Ninetales
>>
>>29868258
Just as wrong as OP lol.
>>
>>29868481
This is what I had always assumed.
Species with entirely Alolan form lines can only breed the same form.
Just like Sawsbuck/Deerling (post gen 5) and Gastrodon/Shellos forms, you can't switch between them. You need a female of the desired form to breed a different form.
It's likely to limit what egg moves pass between forms, you can only inherit level up moves from parents of the same form, and parents from other forms have to pass normal egg moves.
>>
>>29868290
So these are the kind of retards that hate sun and moon? I guess the games are good then
>>
>>29869221
But non-Alolan ones still produce Alolan Form offspring.
>>
>>29869310
I remember the time I fucked my dog and a kobold popped out a few weeks later.
>>
File: IMG_1393.jpg (54KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1393.jpg
54KB, 520x678px
>>29869338
Dog Alolan Form confirmed for Dragon/Fairy
>>
>>29868339
Explain this Go sorcery.
>>
>>29868290
its actually the opposite of lazy, they actually bothered to give tourists pokemon that cant be found in the area they are visiting
its petty neat
>>
>>29869016
No, because regular Vulpix can't evolve with Ice Stone
>>
>>29869310
why, gf?
I don't understand.
Just keep the same system that you already had with Deerling.
It made sense.

But I guess that means you should breed A-Vulpix that have the fire coverage of regular Vulpix.
Experiment with that. Breed two normal Vulpix that have a level up move that it can pass to the egg, and see if the baby A-Vulpix inherits it.
>>
>>29871379
Alternatively, in some hypothetical future game, breed two A-Vulpix with level up moves that it can pass to the egg, and see if the presumably normal Vulpix can inherit ice coverage from its parent.

Further reason why this is a shitty system, you can't pass forward Alolan forms because they only breed Alolan forms when hatched in Alola.
>>
>>29868221
Really? Forms don't breed down? That is actually retarded.

If anything, there should be a small chance (one in five maybe?) that the egg hatches into the new regional form and a bigger chance to hatch the form of the mother/non-Ditto.
>>
>>29871469
Why are those guys so incompetent and lazy?
>>
There is no doubt. DP remakes are not a prediction, they are a must if they want to implement this shitty system.

That's the only way we'll be able to breed Red Vulpix and Golden Sandshrew.
>>
>>29872323
Allowing the collection of every Pokemon in a generation is a good reason for remakes. Inthink they might have mentioned that for ORAS.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.