[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
Which is better?
>>
>>29864952
stadium
>>
File: 1462922548298.png (87KB, 312x234px) Image search: [Google]
1462922548298.png
87KB, 312x234px
>>29864952
>the first game is better than the sequel
>>
>>29864952
>XD

fuck off reddit scum
>>
>>29864952
both are 10/10 games imo.
>>
>>29864952
they're both great, but Colosseum was better
>>
>>29864952
>you pick what Eevee evolution you get instead of Espeon
>more fleshed out Shadow type with moves and resistances
>Battle Sim
>Purification made less tedious

Gale of Dankness seems like a straight upgrade to me, though Miror B. calling you constantly is annoying.
>>
Colosseum is that novella you read as a kid that you keep coming back to as an adult. It's a bit simple but it's just a few pages north of an even 100 and manages to tell its story effectively through way of being so thoroughly concise.

XD is that big exciting book that had a movie come out a year or two later that you were really fucking into as a kid and pretty much made your life, but you never actually came back to it since then. It's sitting dogeared in a shoebox in your basement and even if you digged it out to read it you'd find its completely lost its lustre.
>>
>>29865267
fascinating
>>
>>29864975
fpbp
>>
colo had better areas, atmosphere

xd had better gameplay and variety. i'd say better music too but that's not really fair considering it had a majority of colo's music
>>
Colosseum created an amazing tone of being a mysterious, shady, ex-criminal in a desolate desert that GoD completely threw out the window and made you a little kid and gave you a mom and sister while reintroducing wild pokemon (which the whole point of the region was that there was no wild pokemon). Such a shame GoD had to ruin it so much.
>>
File: 1469929360961.jpg (35KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1469929360961.jpg
35KB, 351x351px
>>29864975
Bingo
>>
I couldn't handle the slow battle speed of Colosseum, and dropped it on the second town
>>
>>29865267
>tfw this is exactly how you feel

I'm currently replaying GoD but I'm having a hard time getting into it while I don't have that problem with Colosseum. I think it's the atmosphere, Colosseum is dark while GoD tries to be dark but has a lot of light elements.
>>
Colosseum is the better game in a lot of ways, but I had more fun with GoD
>>
>>29866312
It's harder than XD so man up and play it child
>>
Coliseum has a better story, XD is the technically better game.
>>
>>29864952

Gale of darkness.
>no annoying sidekick

XD also has a slightly better designed main character, though both are still terrible.
>>
>>29865267
Wow, fucking spot on.

Colosseum wasn't perfect, but there's just some SPARK that it had that will let me dust if off ten years later and fall in love again. XD was way smoother and better to play and really fun, but it didn't have the same raw character of Colosseum, and I can't see myself replaying it.
>>
>>29868338
there is no fucking way that stupid kid is better designed than Wes
Wes might look like a total edgelord, but Michael is some generic fuccboi with a painfully stupid face.
>>
>>29865267
>>29868817
I'd say the overall opinion is that Colosseum is the superior, which I 100% agree with. This novella comparison explains it greatly. The story was so edgy (in a good way), different and styled that I thought it was ahead of its time. Very interesting game, I wouldn't mind going back and playing it at some point
>>
>>29864952
Colosseum has the better story, twice as many starters and a much more interesting character.

Get rid of Rui and it's objectively better.
>>
Honestly XD is better in every way.
>>
>>29866334
I'm currently replaying Colosseum and feel how you do with XD.
>>
>>29865267

I find the opposite to be true. I even have connectivity to GBA games and I just find myself unable to replay collo, while i've done XD numerous times.
>>
File: 1470113968621.gif (201KB, 400x506px) Image search: [Google]
1470113968621.gif
201KB, 400x506px
XD is better in almost every capacity, but fags will tell you otherwise because they don't like how the main character looks

The Under was alright though
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.