[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any designers have a model or be willing to make a model for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Wes.gif (18KB, 214x284px) Image search: [Google]
Wes.gif
18KB, 214x284px
Any designers have a model or be willing to make a model for this guy? the hope is to eventually put him in a 6th or 7th gen hack
>>
Genius Sonority >>>>>>>>>> Game Freak

best protagonist by far also colossem and XD are my favorite Pokemons with Gold&Silver.
>>
>>29863447
I always got a massive Yu-Gi-Oh vibe from the character designs of this game.

...is it worth playing at this point?
>>
>>29863736
If you emulate it yeah
Miror B is still my favorite character from the series
>>
>>29863736
>Doubles all the time, and AI uses rudimentary Doubles strats
>Start at a higher level and the AI doesn't pussyfoot around for the first chunk of the game
>Limited Pokemon selection and gimped leveling increase the challenge
>Sequel contains exclusive moves your Pokemon would never learn otherwise, including access to Self-Destruct Snorlax
>Isn't the same old Gym-to-Gym story with Evil Team distractions you coincidentally deal with like Gens I-VI
Bad news:
>No physical/special split and other updated mechanics
>Plenty of moves/abilities/etc. that just don't exist yet
>You have to go through a long, arduous process to bring the Pokemon you want from the Gamecube games into the Bank

Keep in mind it's only challenging for a Pokemon game. They're still my favorite installments in the entire franchise, spin-offs included.
>>
>>29864005
Don't forget the evil team doesn't only use Poison-types, Dark-types or Rattata.
>>
>>29864052
Not only that, but every evil team member can be seen as a potential new mon for your team.

And XD doubles down on that with pokespots.
>>
>>29864186
XD also lowers the difficulty a bit thanks to the massive increase in potential Pokemon choices, and more variety in Shadow moves.
Although that one Admin who acts like a gorilla and spammed Earthquake+Protect combos fucked me up harder than anyone else in the entire franchise.
>>
>>29863447
I might stream this soon just to relive some good pokemon games
>>
>>29864616
that'd be fun
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.