[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is objectively the best bottom screen UI.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 300px-PSS_screen[1].png (113KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
300px-PSS_screen[1].png
113KB, 300x225px
This is objectively the best bottom screen UI.
>>
>[Citation Needed]

Personally, I keep wireless off until I want to do online shit, gives me better battery life. So I keep Amie on-screen at most times as I find it easier to tune out the bottom screen when I don't need it.

But, like your opinion, that's just subjectively the best.
>>
>>29860960
ORAS and HGSS did it better t b h.
>>
>>29860960
I agree. For Christ sake, when they introduced PSS, I thought it was actually a huge step for Nintendo in general. It wasn't fully the best online experience, but it was an amazing transition for Pokemon. GameFreak in typical GF fashion got cute with it and forgot one of their best QoL features - this along with EV training.

I was really excited for Gen 7, but its been tempered.
>>
>>29860960
The absolute worst fucking taste imaginable. Poketch and HG/SS had the best bottom screens
>>
4th gen had the best
>>
I liked it because it made the game feel like a MMO without literally turning it into a MMO. All the online functions being a few buttons away is great and the Super Training tab is convenient for getting a quick view of your team.
>>
File: dexnavnational.jpg (32KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
dexnavnational.jpg
32KB, 320x240px
>>29860960
No. This is.
>>
>>29861294
>m-muh dexnav

literally worthless if you already caught them all like any good player should have.
>>
ORAS perfected it though
>>
Can you make Rotom stop blinking every god damn second?
>>
>>29861341
Try raping its eyes shut
>>
>>29861371
I meant taping but that works too I guess
>>
File: really.webm (87KB, 474x386px) Image search: [Google]
really.webm
87KB, 474x386px
>>29860960
I wish S/M hadn't taken 2 steps back with the social stuff. Creating more ways to interact with players in groups seems like the logical destination for Pokemon in the age of internet
>>
>>29861314
Wow, how wrong you are. Tapping a pokemon brings up their dex entry, which is pretty damn neat. I often just walk through hoenn reading the dex entries of the route pokemon.
>>
File: oct_p28_01_en_rza.jpg (44KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
oct_p28_01_en_rza.jpg
44KB, 320x240px
>>29860960
BuzzNav is the best
>>
>>29860960
I really liked this, seeing the portraits of every trainer online
I loved it
Yet another thing SM completely shit on
>>
>>29861413
Now this is autism
>>
>>29861474
>having an interest in the game
>autism
>>
>>29860960
oras has the best, hgss has the most bland one
>>
>>29861401
It's probably partly because Nintendo is really afraid of kids getting raped by video game playing pedos. The same reason they discontinued that letter sending app.

Pokemon is in the weird spot between being a social game and restricting its social features to protect kids
>>
>>29861314
I used it to complete my living dex. Seeing which Pokemon I haven't caught in the screen while adventuring actually motivated me to catch them all.

That and, the news, map, trainer rematches and PSS were all conveniently there too. Dexnav is the best.
>>
>>29861760
Now that I think about it, what I liked most about ORAS was catching and collecting all the Pokemon thanks to the DexNav, in the originals, even in Emerald, it was downright impossible to catch a lot of Pokemon without having to buy every Hoenn/Kanto/Orre game.
>>
>>29861341
Kek
>>
Gen 4 was the first and the best utilization of the bottom screen. Nice try, tho.
>>
>>29860960
Wrong, ORAS is. XY is a good second, though.

>>29861847
In gen III you need at least four games to complete the Dex. Emerald, Colosseum, GoD and LeafGreen.
And even then you're better off if you have a second Kanto and Hoenn game, otherwise you have to beat Emerald and LeafGreen three times before you have every Kanto and Hoenn starter. Although you still have to play through Emerald twice due to the Latis.
>>
Poketch 2 fucking WHEN
>>
>>29861505
>making the truth seem false by using meme arrows

The anon you replied to is right.
>>
>>29860960
No, it's from gen 6 so it's shit.
>>
>>29860960
ORAS > X/Y > D/P/P > HG/SS > BW/2
>>
>>29860960
HGSS, followed by ORAS and DPPt
>>
>>29860960
9 years of dual screens and GameFreak still can't figure out how to put a minimap on the lower screen.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.