[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Sun & Moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: 1478710510040.png (2MB, 2500x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478710510040.png
2MB, 2500x800px
So let me see if i get this right. After beating Lusamine and the main story what's left to do is:

>Beat the League

>Battle Tree

>Looker missions

And nothing more right? No Gyms, Battle Mansion, Battle Frontier, Second Region.

One word: BORING
>>
Here's hoping we see Sun2 and Moon2.

8 Trials with 8 (Trial Captains) Gym Leaders. Instead of a traditional gym you do a trial, face a totem pokemon and then battle the Gym Leader for a stamp/Badge.

Elite 4.

New Champ.

Expanded battle tree with many more trainers from past games.

Story is a follow up. Aether remnants try to rise up again (similar to Neo Plasma) under the direction of a new leader. Ya boi Guzma gets his band back together to help the protag battle Neo Aether.
>>
>>29861031
You mean Champion Lillie.
>>
>>29861031
Nope

The game is 3.2 GB with only this much content they wont squeeze more im afraid

Besides the story is done, there's not much left apart from Necrrosma which can be used in Sinnoh remakes or gen 8
>>
>>29860942
Defend the elite 4. Then do meta game plazs. Every other first games had less postgame than this.
>>
Every city seems to have a construction site. It's almost like they built in a sequel with gyms.
>>
>>29861107
>Every other first games had less postgame than this.

GSC, DP and BW had more
XY had similar amount
>>
>>29860942
>Second Region
This will never happen ever again and you know it
>>
>>29861099
>gen 8
Let's not carry over shitty legendaries again please.

Having to do anything with Zygarde in gen7 was a real disappointment. If a gen can't complete its own lore it shouldnt have to be shoehorned into the next one.
>>
>>29861110
But the game is about having no gyms

Building gyms would ruin the point of trials nd totem mons
>>
>>29861110
>The Dark-type Gym Project Has Started!
>>
>>29861183
>le ebin battle frontier has started meme XDXD
>>
>>29861162
Thing is Necrozma is already a roaming legend which suggests it might leave Alola easily

ts like they already opened a gate for eventual switch to new region
>>
>>29861241
I'd like to see Alola again with the league properly built.

I'd hope we get a sequel of sorts to close out the UB/legend stuff and battle the new league.
>>
>>29861031
Aether aren't bad people. Most of the grunts didnt even know what Lusamine was up to, also after you defeat her Aether continĂșes functioning as a humanitary organization with Gladion and Wicke directing it.
>>
Theres

>Pokemon league

>Defending the Pokemon League

>Red and Blue

>Some Captain rematches

>Battle Tree

>Looker mission

>UBs
>>
B-but I heard you can go to Kanto
>>
File: 1478557931572.png (119KB, 350x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478557931572.png
119KB, 350x360px
>Pretty much the same postgame as BW/DP
>/vp/ still bitches and moan
????
>>
>>29861281
The league IS properly built. Whats your point?

Besides this is the 20th annivesary game.Re-doing it, right away, wouldnt have the charm of the original and GF knows it. Hence why Z never happened

Its better to move to a remake or new gen and have big sales again

Main games and remakes are 12-18 million copies

Third versions/sequels are 6-8 millions

Its obvious whats better
>>
>>29861099
next game is on nintendo switch my boi

Nintendo announced there will be a main pokemon game in 2017 for switch
>>
File: 27c.png (331KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
27c.png
331KB, 680x680px
>>29861183
>>29861236
I this the new Meme of GF? Fucking lazy gooks
>>
anyone found all 100 zygard cell ? stuck at 88
>>
>>29861363
>The league IS properly built.
Where are the gyms then?

>Its obvious whats better
>Hurrr durrr durr my opinion is objecively right and if you disagree u r a faget

k buddy
>>
>>29861370
>Nintendo announced there will be a main pokemon game in 2017 for switch
HAHAHAHAHAHA yeah sure in your dreams. The game will come out in 2019
>>
>>29861408
the gyms are the trials.

They explicitly say that kids who complete the trials can challenge the elite 4.
>>
>>29861408
League doesnt equal gyms

Trials are your ticket to the league. Simple
>>
>>29861099
>Besides the story is done

With the "faller" lore stuff and UBs in general there's a lot more they could go from there.
>>
>>29860942
Do you even know how long does it take to complete all those things? The Battle Tree has as much content as the Battle Maison, not to mention Battle Royale. Also, you are missing some content: >>29861318

How do people like you even measure how good the post-game is? R/S/E is praised for its post-game content, but it was what? Battle Frontier, capture the legendaries and some rematches. See? I can also make it look very boring.
>>
>>29861420
"dreams"
"2019"

dude have you ever heard of marketing ?

It will be an half assed game but there will be one

Nintendo wants to force the N Switch in your ass, and they'll make sure main franchise games are out the year it is out
>>
>>29861370
Source? I heard nothing about this.
>>
>>29860942
Go after the UBs and the tapus,improve your plaza,get new clothes,improve the pokepelago,play online,transfer your old mons from bank and brush/hairdry them on amie there is a lot to do anon
>>
>people unironically expecting the next Pokemon game to be on the Switch
SM = BW (came out right at the end of the DS' life)
So SM will get a sequel for the 3DS like BW2.
>>
>>29861656
>Nintendo wants to force the N Switch in your ass, and they'll make sure main franchise games are out the year it is out
GF will wait until the console is selling good just like how happened with the 3DS.
>>
>>29861769
>>29861798
So we are just getting a sequel to SM as final 3DS game so they don't have to do so much work.
>>
>>29861654
>The Battle Tree has as much content as the Battle Maison
Wrong. No Triple or Rotation.
inb4 "i dont like them so dat don't count xDD"
>>
>>29861031
>Here's hoping we see Sun2 and Moon2.

Shut up. Give me DP remakes.
>>
>>29861833
That's a waste of time and effort until GF moves to the Switch.
>>
>>29861833
Sorry, anon. We'll get Sun 2 and Moon 2 either in 2017 or 2018. Then Gen 8 in 2019 and DP remakes only in 2020.
>>
>>29861829
But it has Battle Royal which is essentially a fourth mode. The only reason people even bothered with trash like Triples and Rotation was for the trophies, no-one actually enjoyed them and anyone claiming to miss them is just using them as a reason to justify their arbitrary butthurt.
>>
So is there a place to battle and obtain BPs for items, TM's and such or not?
>>
>>29862449
Have you just fucking ignored everything that's been said?
>>
>>29862472
I just started the game and don't want to be spoiled. I just want to know if there's a Battle Frontier/Maison/Tower/Tree
>>
>>29860942
And you can go to the opposite game dimension, ala GSCHGSS
>>
>>29861833
Why the fuck would you want a remake of the worst Pokemon games?
>>
>>29863054
Isn't that the point of remakes
>>
>>29863054
that's not how do you spell Ruby and Sapphire
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.