[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post predictions, movesets, etc for new Alolamons Predictions:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1477418609741.gif (128KB, 209x193px) Image search: [Google]
1477418609741.gif
128KB, 209x193px
Post predictions, movesets, etc for new Alolamons

Predictions:
>OU: Toxapex, probably all or most of the UBs until we get the next games that give us move tutors and they get foisted off to Ubers
>BL: UBs with smaller movepools as of now
>UU: Kommo-o, possibly Fluffy Bewear and/or Salazzle
>RU: Silvally, Sandyghast, Mimikyu
>NU: the rest of the slow shitmons

Ribombee would be viable if not for the BP nerf, but even when it was around, Venomoth was capable of doing it but no one bothered with it, so it probably wouldn't be great anyway. Not really sure what to do with Salazzle as of now.

Bewear and Kommo-o would love to get something like Drain Punch
>>
>>29859995
For whatever tier Bruxish ends up in, Tsareena can hope, at best, to be in the one below it. People overestimate its utility with Rapid Spin since it's vulnerable to all entry hazards, and even pokemon like Hitmontop can spin on ghosts thanks to Foresight.

Yes, people actually use Foresight + Rapid Spin Hitmontop. or at least they did around Gen 4. In Gen 5 Excadrill was the new hotness, so I don't remember what people did when smogonmole was banned to ubers.
>>
pls respond
>>
>>29860399
pls respond
>>
File: 1478639360725.gif (743KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1478639360725.gif
743KB, 320x240px
If nerfs count then I hope BL at least.
>>
>>29860184
Z-Splash on a Pokemon with over 100 attack with adamant and no EV investment (and no clue of IVs) and strong STAB moves.
BL at minimum.
>>
Z move might be pretty good on Decidueye sine the only thing it has over Dhelmise is the ability to trap something, set up with Swords Dance/Nasty Plot/Z version of one of those moves and then baton pass to something that doesn't have shit speed. Could have roost or even rest for longevity
>>
>>29859995
Whoa wait what happened to Baton Pass?
>>
File: 1464367832870.png (351KB, 599x399px) Image search: [Google]
1464367832870.png
351KB, 599x399px
>>29861312
Smogon nerfed the strategy of chaining Baton Pass by adding a clause because it was impossible to get around

>>29861284
>Pass attack to Scolipede
>Pass attack and speed boosts to M-Beedrill
>>
>>29861389
Oh I thought you meant something actually happened to it.
Still getting used to SM changes.
>>
>>29861173
Why do you think Z-Splash is a good idea?

Why are you willing to give up an entire move slot on a +3 Attack, once per battle effect? If they have ANYTHING that walls your physical attacker after the Z-Splash, you've just wasted your Z move.
>>
>>29861284
Z SD/NP/BP/Roost resets the user's stats, so that won't work
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>29859995
Ou midday

Ru midnight
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.