[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homebrew and NASA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (8KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 209x241px
Alright I successfully homebrewed my 2ds and I have the moon.cia. My sd card is only 4gb (call me stupid or inferior or whatever) and I am trying to install moon over my wifi. I installed nasa on my 2ds and have houston on my computer. The only problem is I get an error that says "invalid syntax" when I run the program. Does anyone have a solution?
>>
>>29859811
buy a bigger SD card.
>>
I can't buy a bigger sd card
>>
>>29859811
GL m8

Bump
>>
you write homebrew, but I hope you mean a9lh.

You can't install .cias with just homebrew access
>>
heres the error
Houston will try to install.

moon.cia

Invalid syntax!

Usage: houston 3DS_IP CIA_FILENAME INSTALLDIR
Houston has finished.
>>
File: 1430826329563.jpg (498KB, 752x750px) Image search: [Google]
1430826329563.jpg
498KB, 752x750px
>>29859811
You need to inject a CFW with FBI but before you do that you need to replace the 2DS syntax with a custom one.

Make sure you don't codebreak the 2DS firewall while you try to bypass it. Only use the right version number.
>>
Can you install .cia using NASA?
>>
>>29859930
No you need to install it from a SD card.
>>
I cant have the .cia file on my sd card and enough room to install it so I am trying to do it over wifi
>>
>>29859981
Buy a bigger SD card.
>>
If I have a bigger sd card can I install the cia through FBI?
>>
>>29860013
ye
>>
Would you be able to give me a download link to the cia?
>>
Pleb here. Can I still use PKHeX with the physical game cart? How does one transfer the save, if it's even possible.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.