[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if the Sinnoh remakes are next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

Are we getting the Sinnohan Johto mon?
Seeing as Alola is Kanto exclusive, it's only fair Sinnoh is Johto. Plus it'd make sense with the the Sinjoh ruins location
>>
>>29859001
Diamond Pearl is next on the hit list for remakes.

And its true, they have precedent to included random and completely ridiculous iterations of pokemon we already know.
>>
literally just posted this in a forum haha

Mega for starters, regional variants for others
>>
>>29859001
>Sinnoh remakes are next

Next is S/M2 or third version
>>
>>29859070
I hope so. Sinnoh is my favorite of the seven regions. I don't even mind the slow speed.
>>
>>29859286
Sinnoh is an amazing region. It's probably the largest, has a whole other island to explore, and has a large variety of landscapes (i.e. islands and snowy mountains).
>>
The remakes are for the next handheld

There will be one last Pokemon game for the 3DS and its going to be related to Sun/Moon
>>
>>29859286
You have to be 18+ to use 4chan
>>
I believe we're getting at least another game in 2017/18. I really want a remake for DPPt, but probably we'll have Z and Eclipse so they don't have to do a region.
>>
>>29859001
They'll probably get exclusive z moves since the idea of the johto starters is how vanilla and natural they are.
>>
Will D/P remakes also have done away with HMs?
>>
>>29859313
Whenever i think of Sinnoh I remember all the happy memories that first got me into Pokemon. It feels nice.

>>29859366
So having unpopular opinions makes me underage now?
>>
>>29859393
>still thinking there's going to be a third game

>>29859418
No, of course not.
>>
>>29859451
Nobody over 18+ likes D/P they're objectively the worst main series Pokemon games
>>
File: 1478469872889.gif (655KB, 700x625px) Image search: [Google]
1478469872889.gif
655KB, 700x625px
>>29859001
>Sinnoh remakes happen
>Sinnoh forms are a thing
>only 5 Kanto mons get them and no one else
>>
>>29859479
You're objectively wrong.
>>
>>29859001
no we will get sinnohan kanto mon and you will like them.
>>
>>29859594
nostalgia over your first pokemon games doesn't make them good
>>
>>29859479
>"objectively the worst main series Pokemon games"
>not X/Y or Sun/Moon
>>
>>29859642
Pearl was my fourth Pokémon game and it's still my favorite one. I remember more crap about this game than any other game in the series
>>
>>29859780
Wow you must have real shit taste then. Platinum I get, but diamond snd pearl are some of the worst first installments in the series.
>>
IMO Sinnoh forms should be from Unova, Kalos, or Alola instead of other PokeJapan regions.
Imagine a bug/ice Crustle, or a fairy/poison Aromatisse.
>>
>>29859833
Sure, they're some of the worst. But not the worst.
>>
>>29859771
is this bait?

D/P is the slowest game to date, 14 fps surfing, so many fucking legendaries to make kiddies happy, pal park 24 hour wait, boring characters/villains

and thats just the tip, literally the only people who enjoy it are the kids who played it as their first proper pokemon game and are now old enough to computer, happens with every generation
>>
>>29859833
I should've said Platinum. I got Pearl first but Platinum is definitely my top
>>
>>29859947

I enjoyed it and have played every game since Red came out.
It was a nice change after the poor decisions in gen III.
>>
Man how would Unova remakes work? Two in one? Also can the starters have hidden abilities in the wild?
>>
>>29859479
Ruby/Sapphire were the only ones that really stood out as shitty to me. ORAS too, but that's sort of a given. The special/physical split and new evos alone puts the 4th gen in a positive light for me
>>
>>29860000
I kinda miss how they would do crossgen evolutions. I wish they'd do that more.
>>
>>29860000
Quads confirm
>>
>>29859479
>>29859642
>I don't like the games, so literally no one else in the world can like them unless they're a child.
>>
>>29860168
see >>29859947
>>
File: Er-umm.gif (1MB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
Er-umm.gif
1MB, 300x224px
>>29859001
Just like they got megas in the Hoen remakes, eh?
>>
>>29860027
My belief is that they will remake black white only and just have bw2 stuff for a post game storyline.
>>
>>29859947
Slow? Yes.
But they're still good. Much more enjoyable than Ruby/Sapphire as first entries.
>>
>>29860229
So what would happen to those of BW2?
>>
>>29860266
gen 143
>>
I guess. Johto forms.

Z moves and one mega for arceus.

If masuda making the remakes, then sinnoh forms of gen 3.

Could be just kanto or maybe random from all gens.

Or alolan pokemon with sinnoh forms.

Depends.
>>
>>29860042
What made Ruby and Sapphire shitty? I personally thought they were way more playable than Diamond and Pearl. Not to mention Emerald being one of the best installments in the series. ORAS were good, but they don't live up to the originals.
>>
>>29860979
For me, personally, I hated the art, colors, region, new Pokemon and music. The colors were too jarring and didn't go together that well in my opinion. The music, while memorable, didn't sound great. I didn't mind the water, I just didn't care for the region as a whole. Although the raining ash is one of my favorite and most memorable things from any game. And those fucking Spinda. And the Pokemon designs just aren't for me. I can't really make a single gen 3 Mon I like.
>>
>>29859001
Sinnohan forms for the Johto's mons wont make sense since Sinjoh exist.
The two region are supposed to be close to each other,but i really hope Johto will get some love and megas for the starters.

Maybe distortion world forms like some anon said time ago?
>>
>>29859204
Third versions are dead m8
>>
>>29860027
Also, which MCs will they use? the ones from BW or the sequels? Both of them?
>>
>>29861411
No remakes for bw.
>>
>>29860266

What do you mean by this exactly?

>>29861411

Probably Hilda and Hilbert over Nate and Rosa.

Though I think the best compromise would be a BW3 that houses 3d rendered cutscene flashbacks to major events of BW and BW2.
>>
>>29860979
The aesthetic in general was kind of off putting to me, and the HM related travel was a pain in the ass. I also don't really care for double battles (or all the gimmick battles they've added after them) or contests, but those I can just largely ignore. The thing that bothers me the most about gen 3 was how it felt to me that it set the precedent of each gen having to have its own version of gen one pokemon. G/S did a lot of things wrong, but it at least felt like a sequel. Ever since R/S every pokemon game has felt like a soft reboot (never mind that was also the gen that got the remake cycle going). Sinnoh felt like there was more of an attempt to make a lot of older shit viable again instead of just replacing old pokemon
>>
>>29859001
No, you get Sinnoh versions of Kanto Pokémon that are in the regional Dex and you'll love it.
>>
File: 1416737875348.jpg (130KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1416737875348.jpg
130KB, 480x640px
>>29862080
>never mind that was also the gen that got the remake cycle going)

but FR/LG are some of the best in the series
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.