[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Kalos had 600+ pokémon available with the dex and the Friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: art03.png (801KB, 773x542px) Image search: [Google]
art03.png
801KB, 773x542px
>Kalos had 600+ pokémon available with the dex and the Friend Safari
>Alola has only 380~390 with the dex and the island scan pokémon
Will they update the game to increase the island scan list or is that all we're getting until the next games come out?
>>
File: 1417399461875.jpg (49KB, 331x331px) Image search: [Google]
1417399461875.jpg
49KB, 331x331px
>>
>>29857696
In January we get all 802 to use, not until the next game.
>>
>>29857696
We're stuck with an objectively worse pokedex.
>>
>>29857696
302 plus qr scanner. Bank, vc, go can port more.

No national dex.
>>
>>29857696
You know I wonder. What are the chance that the early pokemon copies are missing stuff and gamefreak are waiting for the release date to put the rest in? Since things like the early game hack is kind of expected.
>>
>>29857696
Can you actually get Medicham or Dunsparce out of the QRs?
>>
>>29858244
GameFreak isn't that smart.
>>
>>29858331
You sure? They are kind of ignorent but they can't be this stupid right? The American branch that are in charge of these games must have had a plan no?
>>
>>29858240
>No national dex
You access the national dex for free just by downloading the Bank. Having to use an external app to do it is inconvenient but it's still there.

And no set of games has allowed you to catch the entire national dex, though. Only RBY because the concept of the national dex didn't even exist back then.

The problem with Alola is not having that many pokémon besides the ones in the regional dex. With only the QR mons being available without pokébank.

Not even half of all existing pokémon are catchable in the games without transferring from other gens. That has literally never happened before.
>>
>>29858399
>And no set of games has allowed you to catch the entire national dex
>Not even half of all existing pokémon are catchable in the games without transferring from other gens. That has literally never happened before.
XYORAS says hi.
>>
>>29858399
If you dont use the bank, no national dex. Theres no national dex in game both ways.
>>
>>29858447
every fucking mon is available in XYORAS though
>>
File: 1471827687017.png (182KB, 209x322px) Image search: [Google]
1471827687017.png
182KB, 209x322px
>>29858528
Do you know how to fucking read
>>
File: 1370309786793.jpg (276KB, 998x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1370309786793.jpg
276KB, 998x1000px
>>29858399
>free
>by going into a paid app
>>
>>29858447
>And no set of games has allowed you to catch the entire national dex
>XYORAS says hi
I specifically said "set of games" instead of "generation" for a reason.

XY is one set of games.
ORAS is another.

You could complete the national pokédex in every gen except Gen 5 because shit like Unown were completely unobtainable without transferring from HGSS. Gen 6 wasn't the first one to allow that.

You'll almost certainly be able to complete the national dex in Gen 7 with just SM, the next set of games (third version, remake, sequel, etc) and some events as well, but that's beside the point.

What I'm saying is that SM have too little pokémon. Nothing more than that.
>>
Can anyone tell me if the Gothitelle line is available to catch?
>>
>>29858557
Only storing and withdrawing pokémon requires a paid license. Downloading and accessing the app - including the national dex - is free.

In fact you don't even need to keep paying the yearly fee to withdraw pokémon from the bank. If you put some pokémon there you still have 1 year after the license expires to transfer them to the main game before they're erased.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.