[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gen IV remake confirmed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

File: gen 4 remake confirmed.png (28KB, 422x286px) Image search: [Google]
gen 4 remake confirmed.png
28KB, 422x286px
Discuss the reasons with ingame hints and stuff
>>
I think it's still weird that Silvally's ability is "RKS System" if they're not planning on somehow tying that in with Arceus in some way. And the alternate dimension stuff sounds like it'd fit well with Giratina's distortion world stuff.
>>
>>29857381
Explain your pic please
>>
>>29857474
>I think it's still weird that Silvally's ability is "RKS System" if they're not planning on somehow tying that in with Arceus in some way.

Play the game. They already did.
>>
>>29857585
I had nothing to do and thought this fight would be cool
>>
At some point, Cyrus succeeds with his plan and Sinnoh ends up falling into a time paralysis.
>>
>>29857381
nope
>>
Why the fuck do you people want Gen IV remakes anyway? You can play D/P/Pt on a current-gen system and Platinum is great as is.
>>
There were more Kanto sequel hints.
>>
>>29858102
Except there aren't since the line between Genwun pandering and Gen 1 remake hints is almost nonexistent.
>>
GameFreak has said many times they don't like to have patterns in what their next game in the series is which is why they switch it up.
Gen III: Emerald is next LOL no remakes first
Gen IV: Remakes next LOL no third ver. first
Gen V: Gray is next LOL no remakes lol no sequels
Gen VI: Z is next LOL no new gen

Gen VII: the 3DS is dying to bother remaking a new game with the engine but they won't do a third version either since it won't get enough people to buy it so they'll just do sequels again to re-use what they already have but it can be considered a "new" game. And extend until Gen VIII on the Switch
>>
>>29858102
>Kanto sequel
do you mean gold, silver and crystal?
>>
It's going to be an Alola/Sinnoh crossover

A bunch of Sinnoh Pokemon will get Alola forms/vice versa

Giratina will be the gate holder to the UB dimension

Type:Null's backstory and relation to Arceus will be explored
>>
>>29858130
Lillie's ending.
Talk to Hau's dad after the post game.
>>
>>29857620
> play the game
> it isn't even released yet
Is /vp/ getting dumber each year?
>>
>Kanto
>Sinnoh
Stop dreaming. Here are the facts:
>Gen 7 won't be just 2 games.
>3DS is dying, remaking a full region for it seems pointless.
>3rd versions kill audience interest.
We're getting a Sun 2 and Moon 2, probably with smarter naming than that.
>>
>>29858247
Nice bait anon
>>
Can someone post a summary of the hints?
>>
>>29858394
aether team said they got infomation rom cancville city in sinnoh to create pokemon powerful enough to combat ultra beasts
>>
>>29858197
what did hau dad say
>>
>>29857381
>Cynthia's appearance
>Munchlax distribution on day of release similar to Torchic's
>Sivally's tie to Arceus

What else is there to add?
>>
whats with this '3ds is dying' meme?

switch is not going to replace 3ds and even if that's nininto's long-term goal it's definitely not gonna get as big of an installed userbase compared to 3ds by next November (or even next next November) when the next mainline games, whatevery they will be, are expected to come out

nintendo/game freak didn't wait for NX to develop gen VII; they're not gonna wait for switch to get popular to develop third version/remake/sequel
>>
>>29858386
The games are out on the 18th
It's only the 12th
>>
>>29858515
Space stuff
>>
>>29858394
For Kanto:
>Lillie leaves for Kanto at the end to search for Bill and begin her Pokemon journey
>Red and Blue
>Hau's father mentions an Alola festival in Kanto in the post-game
>Hau's father says that they want to make a fast way to travel between Alola and Kanto in the post-game
>All the Kanto Pokemon

Sinnoh:
>Mohn (Lillie's dad) was researching multidimensional Pokemon
>Sylvally was created based on Arceus
>Cynthia
>>
>>29858788
does >Cynthia actually say anything or are you simply citing her presence

if its just her presence, then Sinnoh remakes are already 2 generations late
>>
>>29858141
>Gen VIII on the Switch

Please no. I want pokemon to be truly portable, not portable down the road and back.
>>
>>29857671
literally /vp/: the post
>>
>>29858538
We've all already beaten the game you moron
>>
>>29858538
Games been leaked for like 6 days now, anyone who doesn't have brain damage has already done everything there is to do
>>
>>29858058
>why the fuck do you people want Hoenn remakes anyway? You can play RSE on the DS
>why the fuck do you people want Johto remakes anyway? You can just play Shiny Gold instead
>why the fuck do you people want Kanto remakes anyway? You can just go to Kanto in GSC
>>
>>29858275
Solar and Lunar Eclipse
>>
>>29859003
Cynthia has the same design she always had but everyone less got a makeover. They might be keeping her new design for remakes.
>>
>>29859969
Cynthia got the same design, like Wally, because she doesn't exist outside of the Battle Tree. Colress, Red, Blue and Anabel got redesigns because they're actual characters in S/M.
>>
>>29859276
you're a special kind of dumb
>>
I want a remake just not to have to wait for them to make a new engine for the next games.

AND I haven't played XY nor SuMo yet, so I'd rather have a remake for DPPt than a sequel to them.
>>
>>29858788
All the Kanto Pokemon isn't really much for evidence. XY was even more Kanto-y.

I can see proof for either FRLG or DP remakes/sequels next. Munchlax is being distributed at the beginning of the gen like Togepi was for Gen 4 and Torchic for Gen 6.

But also, giving Mew a unique Z move 8 months after its distributed makes me feel like we're gonna be able to get one again in a new game like Deoxys. Blazikenite was only available with the event Torchic before ORAS. So I see a Mew post game story in FRLG sequels that everyone can obtain to use with their Mew Z Crystal
>>
>>29859098
>>29859138
If you have to obtain it illegally it isn't already out
Don't suggest other folks break the law because you're too poor our impatient to get to game normally
>>
>>29857474
Maybe its just me, but the fact that Silvally looks like a dog and the fact that only 3 pokemon of this kind were created sound to me like a hint to cerberus (beisde the Eva references) therefore Giratina
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.