[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: shellisus-crying.gif (1MB, 250x139px) Image search: [Google]
shellisus-crying.gif
1MB, 250x139px
Is the Game so easy that a Nuzlocke mode wouldn't make it harder?
>>
>>29857277
>Nuzlocke
enjoy wiping to totems
>>
>>29857277
Almost everyone who has actually played it says its a relatively difficult game compared to the others. Why do people keep saying its easy?
>>
>>29857277
Do you really think you can easily Nuzlocke this shot when the Totem Pokémon exist? You'd have to overlevel to not wipe
>>
It's much more difficult than Gen 6
>>
>>29857277
Just turn off the Exp. Share. I did and I'm on par or just 1-2 levels higher than most trainers
>>
>>29857277
Aren't most Nuzlockes harder than a regular playthrough of the game
>>
>>29857326
because it came after gen 5, so it's the worst thing to ever happen ever. it removed difficulty, it panders to gen one, it kills kittens and voted for hillary, etc.
>>
It's the hardest games in the series, not that that's saying much. Also nuzlocking would be hell due to the fact I wiped 3 times just from random trainers. The last time I wiped in a pokemon game was Diamond nearly 10 years ago against Fantina
>>
File: shit eating grin.png (311KB, 562x562px) Image search: [Google]
shit eating grin.png
311KB, 562x562px
Nigga the fucking totems battles are the hardest fucking story-related shit in the entire franchise until now.

>Wishiwashi totem battle in the rain
>it summons Alomomola with healing pulse

Nuzzlocke will be hell.
>>
>>29857391
>It's much more difficult than Gen 6
No it isnt

The only thing that might be seen as more difficult are Totem Battles (so basically 2 agaist 1) and even then Z-moves make it easy mode
>>
You'll wipe at the Magnemite fight in the first city ans you'll like it.
>>
>>29857454
And this ladies and gentlemen, is an example of a person who clearly haven't played the game but acts like he has
>>
>>29857277
The game is decently challenging early game even with the exp share on. Totem battles like VS Lurantis and VS Wishiwashi can fuck you up if you're not prepared.
With it turned off there will also be a level spike around the fourth island.
>>
>>29857454
Hau's Raichu alone gave me more trouble than all of XY and ORAS together
>>
>>29857517
I guess you didnt if you seriously think the game is hard

The only totem tha gave me any issue was Wishiwashi and thats only because i had a fucking Charjabug as the only response to Water, everything else was easy
>>
>mfw I nuzlocke but with the rule that full wipeouts can be ignored
>>
>>29857419
It voted for Harambe.
>>
>>29857575
So, you mean you don't play nuzlockes?
>>
>>29857414
This is a troll thread anon,Sun and Moon are probably the hardest in the series
>>
>>29857575
that ain't a nuzlocke tho
>>
>>29857606
Black 2 Challenge Mode is still more difficult but it's probably the hardest vanilla story in the series
>>
>>29857560
No one said it was hard, that anon clearly said 'harder than XY' which it is.
You clearly have some reading comprehension deficiency
>>
>>29857277
>Nuzlocke
Enjoy wiping to Lurantis and Mimikyu.
>>
>>29857454
nope
>>
>>29857606
>Sun and Moon are probably the hardest in the series
Apart from the totem battles, no.
>>
>>29857602
Technically

I've lost 5 Pokemon and accepted that but whenever I lose the full 6 I just keep going
>>
Have seen mixed answers to this, but should I play with the Exp Share on or off this time?
Please only respond if you have played the game yourself, not just seen the data or watched streams.
>>
>>29857697
Then what is the point?
If you're down to 1-2 pokémon you might as well just lose and evade the problem.

It's about as dumb as savescumming when doing Nuzlockes. It removes the whole purpose about there being big risks.
>>
>>29857701
They have a Black/White Exp Curve now so it's hard to overlevel even with it on.
>>
>>29857326
>who has actually played it
Stop this meme. Just because someone doesn't share your opinion doesn't mean they didn't play the same game as you. You sound no better than a child throwing a fit and going 'nuh uh u didn't'.

>>29857606
>the hardest in the series
Nice try but no.
>>
>>29857752
It's the catching Pokemon that I would normally never use part that interest me and having to give up on bros

Not the game over part and I would never intentionally lose
>>
>>29857701
The Exp Share isn't gamebreaking like in Gen 6.

It'll still quickly level up anything to the level you're generally supposed to be at, but the Black/White xp system makes it harder to overlevel.

But even then it's still funner to just turn it off and face a more uphill battle
>>
>>29857811
Just making this clear:
If you black out, do you discard you're pokémon or not?
If yes then that's fine, none of the two nuzlocke pillars states that a black out is a game over, it's just a common bonus rule, similar to nicknames.
If no then you aren't doing a nuzlocke at all.
>>
>>29857701
Game is balanced around it on, I've had it since the beginning and I'm usually only 2-3 levels ahead
>>
>>29857794
>>29857817
>>29857864
Thanks. I think I will play with it off then. If the game is actually balanced around it being on an uphill battle sounds really fun to me.
>>
>>29857701
I've been playing without exp share and using repels since the second Island and I'm one or two levels behind important battles.
>>
>>29857575
So you're playing a bastardized pussy version.
>>
>>29857863
I treat the box as a grave so no spare Pokemon can go in there

My only backups are the daycare

If I have a blackout but something at the daycare then I abandon the whole team but if I got nothing left I just try again
>>
>>29857948
I am literally only using my starter with the exp. share on and the game is still fairly difficult. The other Pokemon in my team are still like 10 level below my starter even though i am using the exp. share.

Turning it off would make the game hard as fuck.
>>
>>29857983
Nigga, just make Box2 your graveyard and put the spares in Box1. When you wipe out, you send your team to Box2 and keep going with spares from Box1
>>
>>29857983
>but if I got nothing left I just try again
then you aren't doing a nuzlocke
>>
>>29857948
Don't listen to this guy >>29858024
I'm playing without the EXP share, only battling trainers and wild Pokemon that I want to catch while rotating my party members as needed for leveling. My team is usually 2-3 levels above trainers' Pokemon, sometimes the same level or one below for tougher battles. It's a lot of fun.
>>
>>29858052
The whole point for me is using something

Having boxes gives an excuse to permanently bench shitmons instead of trying with them
>>
>>29858135
Using something I normally wouldn't

Forgot the second half of that sentence
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.