[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats his problem? Why is he such an asshole to his niece? Wtf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (3MB, 2707x2291px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 2707x2291px
Whats his problem? Why is he such an asshole to his niece? Wtf?
>>
>>29857079
>niece
who is his niece???
>>
He knows women.
>>
>>29857107
The ghost loli
>>
>>29857079
maybe he needs a new prescription for antidepressants but he lacks the energy to go and get a new one
really, that guy looks like he sleeps four hours and wakes up screaming
>>
isn't he related to team skull? and his niece is a captain?
>>
This is his theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc
>>
>>29857198
Yes, he lives in Po Town which is Team Skull's base. His niece is Acerola I think?
>>
>>29857198

His niece is a captain but he's not related to Team Skull as in he's not a part of Team Skull. He does, effectively, police their actions in an abandoned town where Team Skull has set up shop as he is a retired police agent.

A little more is revealed about him in the post-game.
>>
>>29857221
>Nanu is a war-veteran of the great Poke-War
>the war nobody wants to talk about
>>
>>29857079
>that ass out pose of him doing the dark z-move

Tell me someone has a screenshot.
>>
>>29857264
He worked for interpol togethr with Looker 10 years ago and fought against UBs.
>>
>>29857311
isn't Looker a faller and doesn't remember anything anymore?
>>
>>29857361

No, Anabel is.
>>
>>29857361
Only Anabel and the MC are explicitly called a fallers.
Looker might be a faller too considering the events in ORAS, but this is never mentioned in SM.
>>
Nanu is this game's asshole. Every game needs one.
>>
>>29857420
Mohn is definitely a Faller.
But how is MC a Faller? If MC is a Faller then so are Lusamine, Guzma and Lillie.
>>
>>29857506
Yes, they are. MC and Anabel are just special because they absorbed more Ultra Energy than the others. Something about staying between dimensions longer than the others.
>>
>>29857305
That was oddly arousing.
>>
>>29857556
Why would MC have absorbed more Ultra Energy than Guzma or Lusamine when Guzma and Lusamine were in the Ultra Dimension longer than MC and were even in contact with Nihilego?
>>
>>29857506
Yes.
I was just saying that Anabel and the MC are the only one explicitly called fallers in the game, the other people you mentioned are fallers too.
>>
Lusamine likely absorbed more Ultra Energy than anyone else, no? Since she literally fused with Nihilego and all that.

Didn't Lillie bring Lusamine to Kanto to try to heal her?

>UBs chase Lusamine's Ultra Energy and they're brought into Kanto.

This is how they will explain Ultra Beasts appearing in games other than S/M.
>>
Explicitly called Fallers: PT, Anabel
Not explicitly called Fallers but they're likely also Fallers by definition: Mohn, Lillie, Lusamine, Guzma
Very heavily hinted to be a Faller: Megasverse Looker

Is this right?
>>
>>29857596
The mc probably has a higher tolerance for energy, I mean they use both Z moves, and Mega evolution together, they are also the chosen one to partner with Lillie and Nebby.
>>
>>29857686
Yes.
>>
>>29857723
Lusamine used Z-Moves and controlled 5 Totem Pokemon. Bit either way, Lillie took her to Kanto before Looker examined her anyway.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.