[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that feel when your favorite pokemon got passed up this gen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 018Pidgeot-Mega.png (771KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
018Pidgeot-Mega.png
771KB, 1280x1280px
>that feel when your favorite pokemon got passed up this gen overall.
I'm happy for those of you who got buffs and I should be happy that Pidgeot and its mega got at least a minor buff letting it use the 121 speed on turn 1 right away but man it still feels like they screw this bird over all the time for the most part.

Granted I know that plenty of others would have loved Pidgeot's new mega and so on from last gen. Fearow, Farfetch'd, Noctowl, Chatot, Unfezant all sort of have it worse for normal flying currently.

Dodrio having swords dance, jump kick, and 110 speed let it get away from this list IMO, Unless stick got some buff I don't know of to go with. Farfetch'd having a shiny new 90 attack, Noctowl's moon blast and 86 spa don't let it get removed from the worse off than Pidgeot club atm.
>>
>>29855972
Fuck off it has a mega
>>
Fuck off, Pidgeot got a massive buff last gen. Are you going to whine until they make him as broken as Megaray?
>>
can't buff everything
>>
Pidgeot is pretty usable now

But does its Mega still have that shitty model?
>>
>>29855972
Farfetch'd is still horrific though.
No speed, no bulk. No good.
>>
So does this mean Sableye's speed drops to 20 on turn 1?
>>
>>29856128
Yes, and you don't retain Prankster for that turn like you used to either.
>>
>>29856181
Not a big loss imo.

If you want to get a WoW off, just don't mega.
>>
>>29855972
Well, Hurricane kills bugs. That's a thing Pidgeot gas going this gen.
>>
>gets 120 speed turn 1
Good enough boost imo.
>>
>>29856001
>>29856005
Hostile little bitches aren't u all. I'm aware it got a lot of buffs last gen. It still is pretty underwhelming though in the mega department.
>>
>>29856053
That's the fucking point. I'm amazed they gave it such a big attack buff, its SUPPOSED to be shitty.
>>
>>29856335
Hell it's got lots of competition for what it is still. Wind genie is around with the same speed, a better move pool, and doesn't use a mega.
>>
>>29855972
Count your blessings anon. Some of our bros havent been buffed for the last 3 gens and no megas on top of that
>>
>>29856382
I'm hoping they buffed stick in a 2nd way as well.

Farfetch'd deserves some love alone with chatot.
>>
>>29856436
Yeah I'm aware of what pidgeot got and how it was finally given a sort of use, still feels underwhelming and a bit of a downer. For sure with things like pidgeot not having the only 100% hurricane anymore is a bit of a kick as well
>>
>>29855972
Too bad about the confusion nerf
>>
>>29856399
but it can miss with Hurricane or Focus Blast.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.