[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck this piece of shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1478783188752.png (85KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
1478783188752.png
85KB, 400x240px
Why does everyone keep saying "enter and reenter pokemon centre".

He never reappears, EVER. He's even supposed to be on Poni Island. He's not there on both spots.

How the fuck do you even get it to appear? Is it a "night time" Pokemon only??
>>
>>29855754
Try reentering the motel.

On Poni island, he's on the beach nearest to the village.
>>
File: DSC_0176.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0176.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>29855845

He's not even there either. ???
>>
>>29855754
What? Just go to the next route and re-enter, it's faster than the pokémon center and it always respawned for me.
>>
Why am I getting extreme dejavu from this thread
>>
How do you catch this Pokémon anyway? I heard it shows up in the overworld but then runs away at the sight of you.
>>
>>29857355
Use Tauros.
>>
>>29857355
you gotta go fast
>>
>>29856058
Poor Chicken-chan. She's so mad.
>>
>>29857355
Maybe you could either use a quick ball (if they're accessible at that point), or lead with a Pokemon that knows spore or any sleep inducing move, then throw a great ball or ultra ball at it.
>>
>>29857355
Tauros, as the other anon suggested or you can go around him (you need Lapras) and trap it from behind, this way it won't run into its hole
>>
>>29857355
I don't walk up to it; I walked to the lake and surfed to the other side, blocking the entrance to its nest.
>>
>>29858035
it doesn't run away in combat, its overworld sprite runs away before you can get to it unless you're going sanic fast somehow
>>
>>29858330
Oh, I see. Does it run away as soon as it sees you? Is there any way to very slowly sneak up behind it?
>>
>>29858383
you can't sneak up slowly by moving slower, but you can surf behind and get between him and the hole he runs into, then he's trapped.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.