[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do the chinks only trade shitmon? Are they just farming fc?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: chinks.png (108KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
chinks.png
108KB, 400x240px
Why do the chinks only trade shitmon? Are they just farming fc?
>>
>>29851325
They just want to do it with you again, anon.
>>
You playing sun or moon?
>>
playing moon, trying to grind some fc, but I feel the connection to the nintendo servers are unstable af
>>
>>29851325
Wonder trade?

If it is, there's literally no reason to do it until pokebank becomes avaiable, you will just find mons that you can already find in the game easily since no one will be willing to trade the ones that harder to find.

Also, that y u n guy is on my plaza as well, small world.
>>
>>29851488
Fuck. I need someone that has sun, isnt a huge pussy and has the sun exclusive UBs (and the other shit) to trade with. Already got all my UBs
>>
>>29851517
I want the fc for the new buildings tho
>>
File: 1421881757046.jpg (128KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1421881757046.jpg
128KB, 1024x768px
>trading before games are out

doesn't sound wise
>>
>>29851877
cfw consoles can unban themselves, so its np
>>
Is it possible for chinks to goldfarm in this game?
>>
>>29851877
100% nothing will happen. Because of reviewers and "early street" release potential. They will have to risk none banning a innocent bystander
>>
Not exactly related to op but I dont want to make a thread for my shitty question, how exactly can I directly trade with my friend online in game? Is there a way I can add them directly to my festival plaza or is it tied to the global link opening somehow.
>>
>>29852206
I assume friends pop up as vip or somewhere else? have you checked if he's in your guestlist?

I'm super disappointed that they removed the custom GTS messages though
>>
File: CwrIA2FVIAA23MB.jpg (572KB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
CwrIA2FVIAA23MB.jpg
572KB, 2500x2500px
>>29852274
Thats what I thought too, but there isnt a special friends list and they don't show up in vip. I could just be retarded and missing the option to add friends that are online somewhere.
>>
>>29851954
please elaborate, how would I unban myself if needed?

>>29851325
I've been giving out cloned copies of my legit lunala so I mean not all shitmon but all people give shitmon not just chinks
>>
>>29852510
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUqYnqD2WDU

tl;dr:
nnid ban => get new nnid
serial number ban => get new serial number
>>
>>29852546
Rad thanks anon. Nintendo will never ban anyone for this but nice to know how to undo it if they choose to.
Feels like jtags with kvs now
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.