[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I didn't realise this was a thing, what?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4952.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4952.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
I didn't realise this was a thing, what?
>>
>>29849129
Could you elaborate what specifically?
>>
Wild pokemon now have the ability to summon other pokemon into the battle.
>>
>>29849129
Yes wild Pokemon can call other Pokemon for help
>>
>>29849171
Yup, it's how you chain for IVs, shinies and hidden abilities now
>>
>>29849129

Wild Pokemon can summon allies (or in some cases, their predators) into battle.

This is how you obtain Pokemon with Hidden Abilities. You can chain for shinies and better IVs as well.
>>
Are they just able to summon from their evolutionary line? Or any other Pokémon in the same route? Can anyone confirm?
>>
How do I keep the chain, kill the summoned pokemon or the first?
>>
>>29849256
the summoned ones are more likely to have the ha
>>
>>29849230
Some mons summon their predators. Especially when injured. Corsola summons the sea urchin, which normally has a super low spawn rate. Carbink summons sableye. Probably some others. Down side is that they'll try and kill the original mon, which isn't always a bad thing as in the corsola example.
>>
>>29849193
So this is how we get Topapex. Fight Corsola and stall until it summons Topapex's preevo.
>>
>>29849269

>call for help
>the predator notices the struggling food and attempts to fight back the attacker to take the weakened lunch for itself

Holy fuck, I love the little things this gem has done to make Pokemon seem animalistic.
>>
>>29849293
No you stupid nigger
It sees struggling food and tries killing it
>>
>>29849293
To put it more nicely. It sees its prey struggling. Helps/ tries to finish it off. Then it turns its attention to you, because it thinks you want its catch.
>>
Does this happen for every low health pokemon?
>>
>>29849272
It's also how you get Sableye. I was trying to catch a Carbink and it pops in and kills it before I could. So I revenge captured it's ass.
>>
>>29849559
>Sableye feeds on gems
>Hunts on Carbinks
>Carbinks became fairy types to survive better against them
>>
>>29849546
Yeah
>>
>>29849581
leapest door
>>
How can I trigger it?

Also i've found two shinies, is it easier now?
>>
>>29849129
Butting in since I don't wanna create a whole thread

How does Wishiwashi work? Does it get the school form at the start of the battle? Once it's hit? At 50 % health like Zen Mode Darmanitan?

And once it's school form, is it for the remainder of the battle? Until hit?
>>
this is actually really fucking annoying
>>
>>29849688
Schooling starts at the beginning of battle once you hit level 20. It reverts once you hit 25% hp, but the school reforms if you go back above that threshold.
>>
>>29849688
It goes School Form after a certain level, not mid battle, it's basically an evolution, but not really since once it's under 25% it reverts back to normal.
>>
>>29849702
>>29849715
Oh, so Wishiwashi is kinda Alolan Gyarados? Little shit that turns into a beast at lvl 20.
>>
>>29849685
How can I trigger it? Please answer =*
>>
>>29849835
Adrenaline orb helps. Usually by damaging a certain mon. Calling for help over and over counts as a chain, so shiny mons are more likely. Hidden ability mons also come from calling for help.
>>
>>29849879
I'm trying to get a specifc Cutiefly, is it possible to trigger it with Cutiefly? It is right in the beggining of the game, before the trial.
>>
>>29849546
you can use adrenaline orb to make it proc 100% when the pokemon has low health
>>
>>29849559
>>29849581
Should also be the way to get a gabite in sun
>>
So false swipe gets a new use in this scenario
>>
>>29849129
So this confirms my Route 3 Salamence theory.
>>
File: 1386702427645.jpg (252KB, 1093x565px) Image search: [Google]
1386702427645.jpg
252KB, 1093x565px
>>29849129
My friend wants to know if you can catch the summoned Pokemon first so that the summoning mon doesn't die. I don't think so, but I want to get confirmation.
>>
>>29851607
You can't catch pokemon when there is more than 1 pokemon on the opposing side.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.