[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Decidueye fastest starter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Smug Owl.png (1022KB, 1280x1253px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Owl.png
1022KB, 1280x1253px
>Archer Owl gets introduced
>(arguably) most liked starter
>Shit speed gets revealed
>Shit on by other starterfags
>Other starters have EVEN LESS speed
Holy fucking shit has irony ever been this good?
>>
Literally no one thought Primarina was gonna be fast. I think it was fucking hilarious that people thought that Incineroar was going to be fast because of Litten's stats and it ended up tanking.
>>
Too bad Decidueye has worst stats of startets.
Gonna pick him anyway since my brother wants Litten

Is there any way to make Decidueye useful?
Nature? Moveset?
>>
File: 1464403296045.png (519KB, 1280x1058px) Image search: [Google]
1464403296045.png
519KB, 1280x1058px
Don't have a slowpoke slow enough for this thread

But yeah, I'm glad my owl will be okay in the end
>>
File: _20161107_225817.jpg (82KB, 615x738px) Image search: [Google]
_20161107_225817.jpg
82KB, 615x738px
>>29848502
>owl waifu still ends up being the best despite being slow
Feels good to be an owlfag
>>
>>29848519
Personally I just figured a cat would be a fast starter but it does feel good to be an owlfag right now.

>>29848550
Someone recommended a Impish one with SD/Leaf blade/Spirit Shackle/Synthesis

>>29848551
Yeah, I was trying to avoid spoilers for the story but when browsing I say a starter base stat total and couldnt resist posting this.

>>29848565
Feels good man
>>
Im saddened by Primarinas stats.

Also on the subject whats the primarina-z move do? Ive just been using hydropump-z
>>
>>29848611
Personally I don't really have a opinion on Primarina or Incineroar just laughing at those who mocked owl

Someone who posted on another thread said that it removes all status' and resets stat changes. Can see it being useful.
>>
>>29848635
isnt that just the base version of the move? Does the z version stat boost i wonder.

Ill hack one up and check
>>
>>29848635
I'm curious, what do the other Z-moves do?
>>
File: crop.jpg (38KB, 435x516px) Image search: [Google]
crop.jpg
38KB, 435x516px
>fastest
>best signature move
>coolest z move
>best design
>best girl
That's no stopping the owl
>>
>>29848668

Base move just ignores stat boosts I think, so removing them completely is a step up.
>>
>>29848682
There's* fuck
>>
>>29848668
The normal move just removes burn and doesnt effect other status' or stats.

>>29848671
I think Owl's z-move just has the effect of spirit shackle, but looking at Seal's it might have changed also, don't know for Tiger's.
>>
Decidueye is cool
but it is definitely the worst of the three in battle
incineroar being the best most likely being the best
>>29848605
roost would be better then Synthesis considering how much hail spam is about to arise and more PP
>>
>>29848714
Pramarina seems like it'll suffer from 4-move slot syndrome and Incineroar seems like it'll be killed before it can do anything but who knows at this point

>>29848714
Yeah, if you're running a sun team though Synthesis might be used more, consistency would generally be better though, and at that point you may as well have chlorophyll Venusaur for bulky grass type.
>>
>>29848687
>>29848701
ah yeah, base damage is 195 too. It actually doesnt say anything about status though

-Oceanic Operator-

"The user, Primarina, summons a massive amount of water using its z power and attacks the target with full force"
>>
So how long is this catfag/owlfag war gonna go on for?
>>
>>29848745
The status and stat thing was just something another anon said so i'd take it with a grain of salt.
>>
>>29848762
I'm okay with catfags mostly, its only when they began shitting on Owl I got annoyed. But probably until the game is out and some time has passed.
>>
In a game where everyone gets the end of the stick, I don't think anyone has the right to mock anyone.

But I remember people lashing out on the owl due to him being SLOW, I think it was mostly because no one had anything to nitpick about the owl for so long and they took the chance they got.

birb is okay
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.