[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POKE FUCKING RUS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20161112_124851.jpg (323KB, 1613x1229px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161112_124851.jpg
323KB, 1613x1229px
Holy fucking shit
My Lunala has POKERUS (Discovered it after I caught it)
Isn't that rarer than a shiny encounter?
>>
No.
>>
I'll never understand why people act like this and shinies are something to care about when hacking is so easy and common.
>>
I want all these newfags to fucking leave already.
>>
>>29847728
if you flip a coin 100 times and it comes up heads every time that is something worth talking about, an amazing statistical anomaly that defies all expectation.

alternatively you could just place 100 coins on the ground heads up and basically get the same result...but that doesn't make the authentic experience any less remarkable...
>>
>>29847783
Yeah but no one fucking cares
>>
>>29847793
You must be fun at parties.
>>
>>29847728
Because winning something by chance feels better than just shoplifting it.

I'll never understand why hackers dont just enjoy their own hacking instead of riding around on a high horse.
>>
>>29847814
And I'm sure the girls just dig it when you start showing off your coin flips
>>
>>29847783
Well, you got that point.
>>
>>29847793
>no one
no, YOU don't care. and subsequently i don't care that you don't care.

replying to the thread was where you went wrong.
>>
>>29847840
4chan is just me talking to myself faggot
>>
>>29847728
Holy fuck why do you autists need to bring up hacking in every thread?

People like playing legit. I hack for competitive but not for in-game collections
>>
>Getting Pokerus
>Worth making a thread over
lmao i want the 3 years old to leave
>>
File: 23strides-span-600.jpg (75KB, 600x353px) Image search: [Google]
23strides-span-600.jpg
75KB, 600x353px
check out these idiots running around

J U S T G E T A C A R A L R E A D Y
>>
>>29847896
That's Asians anons. We would rather the blacks have their own cars, or they would just start stealing other people's.
>>
>>29847849
They need to feel accepted
>>
>>29847831
And then you come in with your hacked coin that always lands on one side right?
>>
>>29848037
No because I don't flip coins at parties
>>
>>29847896
>>29847967
>>>/pol/
Stay off the Pokemon board.
>>
>>29848058
Hi there!
>>
>>29848058
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
yall need to move away from my coin analogy.

using an analogy is like crafting a sword, once the point has been made you need to stop hammering on it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.