[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How old are your Pokemon, /vp/? As in, do you still have Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (418KB, 800x695px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
418KB, 800x695px
How old are your Pokemon, /vp/? As in, do you still have Pokemon that you caught in gen 3 or so?

For me, I started completely fresh with gen 6, so nothing is older than that. Decided to do that because gen 6 brought so many mechanical changes that I wanted to start anew with breeding.
>>
>>29847039
Still have my blastoise from my blue game
>>
>>29847071
and itll be trapped in there forever haha shitter
>>
>>29847071
>how to spot a liar
>>
>>29847107
He never actually said it left his blue game...
>>
I still have my team and legendaries from HeartGold. They're safe and sound in my copy of X - with full affection on Amie.
>>
>>29847120
How the fuck is his cartridge still alive then?
>>
>>29847107
I haven't transferred it to newer games, I just still own the cartridge
>>
>>29847152
hate to break it to you anon, but..

your blastoise has probably been deleted from existence
>>
Just gen 6 because I never cared to transfer anything until Pokebank. Honestly they might just stay there because part of the fun of each new generation is recatching everything.
>>
>>29847214
Oh also it helped that you were able to catch everything in the 2 gen 6 games so no need to transfer at all.
>>
>>29847146
RBY cartridges tend to survive longer than GSC ones because of the battery type and stuff.
>>
>>29847146
Maybe he replaced the internal battery on the cartridge, or he got lucky and his is still ticking.

On a side note....Does replacing the batter fuck up your save file on the original games? I know it can mess up GSC do to timed events.
>>
>>29847039
My gen 1-3 carts are either missing or busted. So the oldest pokemon I have are from my Diamond game. Recently I actually used my lv 100 Weavile from it to breed and pass on ice shard to sneasel in X. That gave a warm, fuzzy feeling.
>>
Since I've always been someone with just 1 DS, all I got is stuff from gen 5. My gen 3 pokes are in Diamond, though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.