[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When the fuck do I get this motherfucker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 250px-Type_Null.png (49KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Type_Null.png
49KB, 250x250px
I'm nearly done with the god damn game and I still haven't found one. When the hell does he show up?
>>
It's given to you by Gladion post-game.
>>
>>29844744
Shit that's dissapointing. Thanks for letting me know
>>
>>29844647
>gamefreak could have given you Type: Null early in the game so it grows with you and then as it becomes attached it evolves and helps you take on UBs and the Elite 4
>gamefreak throws it in the post game for no reason making it a pointless collectible pokemon

How much more stupid can they get.
>>
>>29844744
Where exactly? He wasn't at the Motel or at the Aether Foundation.
>>
File: 1460240701530.jpg (59KB, 453x439px) Image search: [Google]
1460240701530.jpg
59KB, 453x439px
I'm just going to have someone trade me one before I take on the Pokemon League.

GF is stupid af to not let you get it before then.
>>
>>29844838

Sequel bait

Sun/Moon leaves a lot of hanging plot threads just like Black/White did
>>
>got all the UBs and got to the battle tree
>no sign of getting it from gladion

was this just another big ruse and it will only be obtainable from events or something?
>>
>>29845723
Aether paradise conservation area
>>
>>29845778
cool thank
I've also been unable to find the team skull shirt, is it only for boys or is it also just hidden really well
>>
>only Pokemon I really wanted is only available post-game
dis game fuckin sux
>>
>>29845833
You can dress like team skull?
>>
>>29846240
Just the shirt from what I've heard
>>
>>29844647
>Wanting a shitmon
>>
>>29845833
I have it as a girl but I won't share where it is. My fashion is OC, do not steal.
>>
>>29844647
>Type:Null hyped up in all advertising
>based on Arceus
>created to fight legendary pokemon and UBs

>literally zero presence in game except for getting one shoted by fighting moves in every vs Gladion battle

He needed more exposure and at least one cool moment that would show his potential, like wrecking shit when you get to Aether Paradise and make your way to Lusamine. Very disappointing subplot.
>>
>>29844744

Why couldn't they just have one halfway through the game, like a Snorlax/Sudowoodo situation, and you encounter one in the overworld?
>>
>>29846407
It was challenging in the first fight, it took out my brick breaking makuhita using just tackle.
>>
>>29846263
you can also color a snapback white and get similar pants if I'm not mistaken
>>
>>29844744
Seriously? First Porygon, and now even Type: Null?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.