[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APOLOGIZE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (31KB, 250x223px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 250x223px
APOLOGIZE
>>
>>29843860
Why? It has the best trainer customization, but other than that OR/AS are better in every single imaginable way.
>>
based pokemon game with based national dex
>>
Why would I?
>>
>>29843860
Is that Shofu?
>>
>>29843907
>ORAS
>better than anything
What a shit opinion to have considering they're the worst games in the entire franchise
>>
>>29843860
Yeah, it was pretty bland, but at least it didn't fucking interrupt you every 5 minutes with another cutscene.
>>
I remember when I thought gen 7 would simply improve on the stuff X&Y introduced while making Dexnav and Super Training staple Pokemon mechanics.

Hah.
>>
>>29843860

i aint apologizing for shit.
>>
>>29843860
Never

Still are the worst games with the worst plot with the worst characters and looks the worst

Go fuck yourself Kalos
>>
sorry for choosing you instead of the X version
>>
>>29844040
>worst games
>not Diamond and Pearl
this is bait right?
>>
>>29844357
They're non cannon

Check Black and White Cynthia refers to the Platinum adventure

Kalos worst region
>>
>>29844357
Wrong, you stupid liar, they are the slowest but not the worst.
>>
>>29843860
I apologize for all the sinnohfoeti who don't realize you're objectively better than every game that came out of gen 4. They're young, they don't know any better.
>>
>>29843860
Y?
>>
>>29844231
Lillie alone ruins the whole gen 7 cast.
>>
>>29844648
Nonsense. She's fine
>>
Tying rollerskates to the circlepad was such a godawful decision.
>>
>>29844465
What's going to happen when the D/P remakes come out and, just like with OR/AS, they're lacking in Platinum additions?
>>
>>29844945
I'd probably wouldn't buy them. And I'm a buy fag
>>
File: 1477921504254s.jpg (6KB, 226x249px) Image search: [Google]
1477921504254s.jpg
6KB, 226x249px
>>29843907
>best trainer customization

Is it bad in Sun and Moon?
>>
>>29844945
Nothing, everyone will complain, buy it, and move along like every other new pokemon game.
>>
>>29844945
I'm a Sinnohfag and I can't see myself playing any remakes after dropping gen 7.

Especially if ORAS is any indication as to how they intend to handle them. I don't want to see my fave generation get mutilated with ultra beast crap and handholding.
>>
>>29845065
Considering they've restricted customization to only summery clothes, there are ZERO pants options. Just varying lengths of shorts, and girls get some skirts too.
I hope you're not expecting any cool clothes.
>>
>>29845065
Yeah, they ruined it. We'll never get good customization options like in XY ever again.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.