[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok what the fuck is wrong with you niggers? I can understand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1485.jpg (50KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1485.jpg
50KB, 600x450px
Ok what the fuck is wrong with you niggers? I can understand why you guys are bitching about a godamn National Dex but why the fuck are you complaining about the other shit? The fucking game hasn't even come out yet and you people cant stop bitching about a godamn postgame. You cunts get like fucking 10 legends to catch, a battle facility, and you can find wild starters. You niggers playing shouldn't even have the game in the first place.
Tl:dr Stop being whiny cunts and wait until you can actually buy it
>>
The biggest problems are the story/extreme linearity and the awful awful optimization, game runs like shit.
>>
>>29842185
Yeah everyone needs to shut the fuck up. The postgame in pokemon is and always has been trading/comp battling. Literally the entire fucking storyline is for the 5 year olds playing this game and the canon retards who care about the story. Every other fucking player just spams through any sort of text in these games.

The true disappointment is the loss of triple and rotation battles. Battle royale could be dope though.
>>
>>29842286
Thats because your niggers are playing it on an emulator
>>
>>29842357
Yeah an emulator called New 3DS
>>
>>29842374
Citra isn't a physical 3DS you cunt
>>
>>29842565
There are a bunch of people playing it on hacked/homebrew 3DS after putting the ROM on their SD card.
>>
>>29842595
Doesn't the available space on an SD card affect how games run on it?
>>
I cant tell who's worse, the shitposters doing nothing but whining more than /v/ or the blatant underage/phoneposters who keep on falling for the bait
>>
>>29842185
The game could literally suck off the user and /vp/ would complain that it didn't bite their dick off.
>>
>>29842696
>not wanting your dick bitten off as you nut
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.