[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it with Pokemon and asshole parents?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: So....png (666KB, 1926x864px) Image search: [Google]
So....png
666KB, 1926x864px
You don't even see the other half of these kid's parents.
>>
It's because these are kid's games, and 'rebelling against parents' is a theme that kids lap up.
>>
So who was the worst parent? Lusamine, Giovanni or Ghetis?
>>
>>29838753
I guess Evangelion is for kids
>>
Lusamine was under the influence of a parasite crystal jellyfish + she was grieving for her mind erased husband that disappeared.
>>
>>29838792
ghetsis
>>
>>29838811
Point me to where I say that the theme is only ever for kids.
>>
>>29838792
Dennis by a wide margin.
>>
I feel like Ghetsis was the worst parent. Lusamine was drugged and Giovanni stayed with his son and taught him the basics until Team Rocket was initially disbanded. Ghetsis just told N that his life was a lie.
>>
Ghetis:
>Mostly just let N do whatever he wanted but he didn't do anything for him and left his minions to raise him
>Didn't care for N, just wanted him to fulfill his plans

Giovanni
>Neglected Silver and didn't care for him

Lusamine
>Neglected Gladion
>Was emotionally abusive towards Lillie, deliberately made her dependent and wished for her to be an emotionless doll that didn't do anything other than obey her mother's orders
>Discarded Lillie when Lillie began thinking for herself
>HOWEVER, this was all caused due to the grief of losing her husband and her obsession with UB-01. She genuinely cared for Lillie at some point and somewhat kinda regains her love for her daughter at the end.

Overall, Lusamine is likely the worst but also has the most arguments to justify her shitty parenting. Giovanni is just a normal shitty dad while Ghetsis is a megalomaniac that never cared for N beyond his utility.
>>
>>29838792
They're all bad parents, but Ghetsis was the only one of the three who deliberately set out to fuck his kid up.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.