[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

well, /vp/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: captains.png (653KB, 847x525px) Image search: [Google]
captains.png
653KB, 847x525px
how were the trials? were they fun and unique? were they a good replacement for gyms? and what about the captains, how was their characters and do we get to battle them?
>>
>>29836333
The fire and ghost trials were fantastic. The others weren't that great.
You can fight the captains postgame.
>>
Does anyone have pics of all the captains/kahunas/E4?
>>
>>29836771
we only have sprites not official art
>>
>>29836419
I was under the impression some could be fought during the main game?
>>
>>29837000
you dont fight any of them the totem pokemon are the 'gym leaders' this time
>>
>>29836871
I wouldn't mind that. I can't find a resource with all of them and their types
>>
>>29837000
during maingame, only Ilima as an optional battle and the ghost loli as an E4
>>
>>29837837
http://imgur.com/a/c0l7E
kahuna hapu and nanu aren't here since they use animated 3d for intro
>>
>>29837890
I've already fought mallow and lana during the main game.
>>
>>29838446
>http://imgur.com/a/c0l7E
thanks!
>>
>>29837890
Ilima can be battled twice in the main game, first before his trial and then after defeating Hala iirc.

Kiawe, Mallow and Lana can be fought after defeating Olivia.

Then there's Acerola in the E4 and Sophocles as one of the people who challenge you for the champion title in the postgame.

Mina can be battled as well but I don't know where.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.