[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was only amusing the first 2-3 times.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: fuckoff.png (1MB, 904x469px) Image search: [Google]
fuckoff.png
1MB, 904x469px
Was only amusing the first 2-3 times.
>>
>>29835519
its good for raising affection and useful to get rid of status effects

but yea it's not something you press every time, which is fine
>>
>>29835519
>>29835632
Better that way really. Its to be a cute little simulation of actually having pokemon. This way you occasionally use it to see more of your favs and strengthen them with less status effects, while getting bored of it every once in a while to keep your focus on the game
>>
File: 273.jpg (56KB, 680x536px) Image search: [Google]
273.jpg
56KB, 680x536px
>>29835519
>They got rid of DexNav and other great features
>This somehow not only remains intacted, but improved
>>
>>29836477
They removed the minigames for the other improvements though
>>
>>29836477
Too bad they didn't get rid of the third gender
>>
>>29836921
Which other features?
>>29836936
Maybe one day this will somehow magically be funny.
>>
File: 1476973528816.jpg (99KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476973528816.jpg
99KB, 400x400px
>>29836936
They can't remove what doesn't exist
>>
I thought it was a pretty useful feature. Get rid of status and if you kept up with affection and feeding you'd get a free sturdy effect or just outright not get status'd sometimes.
>>
>>29835519
Quick question, but is this the new method to evolve Eevee into Sylveon?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.