[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bizarro World Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: bizarro-world.jpg (83KB, 490x358px) Image search: [Google]
bizarro-world.jpg
83KB, 490x358px
A alternate pokemon world where:

Good characters are evil
Evil character are good.

Draw what a pokemon character from the franchise would look like in this world, what his/her personality will be and what pokemon they would use.
>>
HOLY FUCK I'M SO HYPED FOR VIKAVOLT. IT'S SO DAMN FAST
>>
>>29832018
Sun and Moon are great!
>>
>>29832044
>that speed
>that bulk
>that attack
Never thought I'd see an early route mon in Ubers.
>>
>>29832082
You're kidding, right?

Early route mons have been consistently fantastic, shame Talonflame had to break the streak.
>>
Lysandre opened an orphanage that creates some of the best trainers in the world

They all grow up to become gym leaders/e4
>>
>>29832103
Heard he was going to get a buff this gen, so it might be good.
>>
Gen one was the best!
>>
Sometimes I really wonder where this franchise would've went if, say, Pikachu was the mascot instead of Meowth. It's a shame that even Alolan Raichu is an awful mess compared to the cute, actual usable Pokemon that is Alolan Persian.
>>
Hope they return the character selection on Gen VIII. Choosing between Archie and Maxie in Gen III was the best thing, but especially because of all those interactions with Team Ruby and Team Sapphire
>>
Does anyone know if they fixed the other eeveelutions this gen or is Flareon the only one with a movepool worth a damn again?
>>
So we have to wait until launch date to play SM, right?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.