[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>One of the things I was looking forward to most was reading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1478789325985.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478789325985.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
>One of the things I was looking forward to most was reading the Dex entries of forms and Megas not in the Alola dex

>No national dex, so I can't

>Well at least I'll have fun in the Battle tree fighting a Bunch of old characters!

>Only ten reterning characters. Bear in mind that BW2, games that weren't made on any special occasion had about 40 in the PWT, but the 20th anniversary games that supposedly "Bring it all together" only have 10.
>>
>No national dex

Wait what, it's the first I hear about this (trying not to spoil). What do you mean by that?

Don't tell me that the pokedex is even limited in that regard, there is a option to see all pokemon from first generation to nowadays in it, right? From Bulbasaur to the last Alola event mon, right?
>>
>>29831958
>>One of the things I was looking forward to most was reading the Dex entries of forms and Megas not in the Alola dex

But every National Dex in the past has just reused Dex entries from earlier games.
>>
>>29832161

There's no national dex in the game. So literally only the 302 in Alola living pokemon have dex entries.
>>
>>29832161
You can still get some non native Pokemon post-game, but theirs straight up no National upgrade. You can't read Dex entries of non native mons.
>>
>>29831958
Were you really looking forward to reading slightly edited dex entries, or are you just bitching about something controversial that was recently discovered?
>>
>>29832177
Megas and forms have separate dex entrys now Anon. They'd have to make new ones for em.
>>
>>29832207
The new dex entries are actually pretty cool, I'd like to read up on the other pokemon
>>
>>29831958
Pokebank has national dex. The game has dex info for forms and megas. You also get to see the non alolan forms of 18 pokemon from kanto if you put them in game.
>>
>>29832191
>>29832202

... That's kind of pathetic to hear.

I already had low expectations, but Game Freak somehow managed to disappoint me.
>>
>>29832207
>Slightly edited

You realize that Megas and forms now have separate Dex entries to the regular mons, right?
>>
Source on Bank not having dex entries?
>>
>>29832268
Bank will have dex. For all 802.
>>
>>29832288
We don't know if it'll have the alternate form entries like SM has, though.
>>
>>29832288
Not according to
>>29831958
>>29832191
>>29832202
>>
>>29832312
The bank has it, the game don't. See.

You can still out every pokemon in sm, but they get no dex in game. Only way to see the national dex is bank, and it dont add it to the game.
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>29831958
>reterning
>>
>>29832312
Sun and Moon have no National dex, because it's in Pokebank now. Pokebank can scan any gen 6 or 7 game you link to it and add every "seen/caught" entry from those games to the Pokebank Dex.

You MIGHT still be able to see older Mega Evolution entries, so long as you have those Pokemon forms registered in your gen 6 dex.
>>
>>29832351
Typo
>>
>>29831958
>Bear in mind that BW2, games that weren't made on any special occasion had about 40 in the PWT
That's probably because they just had to recycle sprites from older games. Wally, I believe, is the only recycled model in the Battle Tree (mostly because most gen 6 characters just didn't have battle sprites in the first place).
>>
The only thing I was looking forward to was having a legitimate 6IV Ditto. I might as well not even get the game now.
>>
>>29832427
Well yeah, but my point was that this is the 20th Anniversary game. Surely that extra effort would have been worth it?
>>
>>29831958
gen 4 revamp's gonna fix it right up.

My guess is they left out a lot of the goodies we'd expected them to give us so that we HAVE to buy the gen 4 remakes. Which I'm cool with cause I've been waiting for them to fix the shitstorm that was gen 4 for some time
>dexnav thru that pocket watch app shit
>battle tower-esque postgame with tons of old characters
>spacial/time rifts to catch legends from other gens
>megas for more otherwise lackluster starters
>more things I'm not thinking of
>>
>>29832948
Or they slighty expand the sinnoh dex and remove the national dex.

Bam.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.