[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Human graveyard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 250px-Wimpod.png (37KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Wimpod.png
37KB, 250x250px
>you get the TM fling by hearing a story about how a woman's husband died in a car crash
>she's standing over his tombstone crying with a machamp when you meet her
Is this the first human graveyard in the series?

Also why is some of this side shit so dark?
>>
There are few Dex entries that flat out mention Pokemon being eaten by people and other Pokemon. Not that big of a deal, but it's something new.
>>
>>29831082
>Also why is some of this side shit so dark?
I don't know but I'm not complaining. Better than muh faceless men.
>>
>>29831082
I think mount pyre in ORAS had a human grave on the top floor.
could've been for a pokemon, not sure.
>>
The games seem to crank up the dark with each generation.
>>
I don't get it. G1 was dark AF compared to later games but it felt natural. SM doesn't pull it off, it just comes off as forced.
>>
>>29831920
Gen 6 was lighter than Gen 5
>>
>>29831082
>with a machamp

Why do women in Alola love Machamps so much
>>
>>29832114
It was her husbands Machamp.
>>
>>29832096
Sea Mauville was pretty dark. Plus there was mentionings of people not being able to afford rent in the Mauville apartments, which is scary is a completely different way. Also, Lysandre almost decimated the population and was then killed. AZ was forcefully given immortality and wandered for 3000 years searching for the one thing he loved. Scientists almost wiped out an entire planet with a meteorite due to laziness.
>>
Did her husband get flung through the windscreen?
>>
Just wait until you fucks get to the post-game Eevee quest.

The old people you search for say some deep shit when you beat them.
>>
>>29831082
So did the machamp grabbed the husband's car while driving and flung it to another car?
>>
>>29831082
Are half the population machamp?
>>
>>29832271
where is the quest?
>>
>>29832353
Talk to the first cashier in that Supermarket.
>>
>>29832195
Fuck off Zinnia
>>
I've recently played through most of Pokémon games and I can definitely say that gen7 is a bit darker, but not a lot more than the other games. It doesn't feel forced to me and the dex entries and side stories are nice touches that make the world feel a bit more real.
>>
>>29832353
If you can find the Sylveon trainer I'll give you a sloppy BJ.
>>
>>29832318
Machamp survived because the husband called it back just before the crash. It then felt guilty or some shit and threw its pokeball away.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.